• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What's for Dinner Tonight?

BamsBBQ

my favorite beans... i tried them once...opened the can, took a little taste test....ate the whole can cold..couldnt stop eating them..lol

now, i cant get them where i live:doh:

BURGERS N BEANS!!!

0003940001910_215X215.jpg

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
tater rounds smothered in shredded cheese and black bean salsa with ground "meat" added to give the wife some extra protein.

benspawpaw

blackeyed peas,fried squash,corn on the cob,all made with love by my wonderful wife without whom i would be a skinny sickly looking runt:brows:

BamsBBQ

boneless skinless chicken breast, fried in touch of olive oil, seasoned with chicken taco mix when it was just about done... side of some kind of rice and bread

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
My wife outdid herself tonight.

We had salad, Ahi tuna with dipping sauce, small boiled potatoes, broccoli and green peas (all with butter). All the vegetables and green stuff came from the garden and were magnificent. In fact the tuna was the least impressive thing on the plate and it was excellent. If this keeps up we're going to be eating well this year from the garden. It was a great start.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Kentucky Fried Chicken. Of of the two in town here has really cleaned itself up and is cooking good. Wife likes the new style.

BamsBBQ

when i get off my a$$ and go fire up my bbq, it will be bbq'd turkey,cornbread muffins and a side dish that remains unnamed right now

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Not sure, but I'm leaning heavily toward a simple burger on the grill later. Maybe some garlic roasted potatoes/yams/turnips on the side?

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Roast Beef today...roasted potatoes and Veg...gonna make a nice beef and onion gravy.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I made a salad off the kitchen salad bar on the rehab unit at work, with cottage cheese, macaroni salad and some pineapple on the side.
Thrilling.

BamsBBQ

^ O M G!
lol

thanks hun... everything was a big hit... i got to cook for my mom tonight and i havent done that in a long time.

her favorite thing of mine to eat is my smoked/bbq'd turkey.. it was moist and juicy. the leftovers which are cold now are still moist...success..lol

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
thanks hun... everything was a big hit... i got to cook for my mom tonight and i havent done that in a long time.

her favorite thing of mine to eat is my smoked/bbq'd turkey.. it was moist and juicy. the leftovers which are cold now are still moist...success..lol
That's nice that you got to cook for Mom, Jeff! :)

P.S: you can stop with the bragging already master of bacon, pork, fatties, bbq etc...:yum:

It DOES look good!:w00t2:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
It looked a little something like this---

Attachments

• picture00411.jpg
    picture00411.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 195
  • Veggie Delight.jpg
    Veggie Delight.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 193

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Boygas.

Couple of fresh thawed Omaha patties
A couple dashes of garlic powder
A couple dashes of Italian seasoning (marjoram, thyme, rosemary, savory, sage, oregano, and basil)
A dash of french vanilla cappuccino powder

Cooked on very low heat until the center pink just fades...

boygas.jpg

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
bachelor experimental cooking?
looks nice nonetheless.
what did you have as a side dish?