• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What's for Dinner Tonight?

norscaner

Large bowl of my special split pea and ham soup and 3 glasses of milk. :chef:

Later tonight :fart2:. Good thing my sweety is away for a couple nights.:whistling:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Yeah sometimes a glass of milk is all I need. Actually a glass of Chocolate Milk is about the same as a full meal for me. All I need.
I understand Steve. Sometimes all I have is yogurt, popcorn or something.. just depends on how much I had for lunch.

BamsBBQ

beans and weiners

111piy0.jpg

BamsBBQ

Did you use any of your sauces in that?

nope..beans while i like spicy once in awhile, i prefer just plain, cooked for hours and hours and hour and hours..lol

you ever make baked beans PG? to make these vegetarian, you just omit the pork and use a very strong hickory bbq sauce or mesquite bbq sauce. i have made them many times this way and the are really good

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
nope..beans while i like spicy once in awhile, i prefer just plain, cooked for hours and hours and hour and hours..lol

you ever make baked beans PG? to make these vegetarian, you just omit the pork and use a very strong hickory bbq sauce or mesquite bbq sauce. i have made them many times this way and the are really good
Yep, I make baked beans a lot.
My favourite brand is Bush's vegetarian, because they taste so good.
I always add a T of butter and a ton of pepper to baked beans, and have them over toast, or a baked potato, sometimes mashed potatoes.
They are like one of my main foods dood!

Attachments

• 039400016335.jpg
    039400016335.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 219

BamsBBQ

Yep, I make baked beans a lot.
My favourite brand is Bush's vegetarian, because they taste so good.
I always add a T of butter and a ton of pepper to baked beans, and have them over toast, or a baked potato, sometimes mashed potatoes.
They are like one of my main foods dood!

not baked beans out of the can..lol:yum:

thats cheating..lmao:yum:

j/k... we cant buy bush's here so i have to make my own because i dont like the brands we have...

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
Campbell's tomato soup made with milk and coarse ground black pepper, a shortbread cookie, and a bottle of Schlafly's Irish style extra stout.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Me and the girls ordered a veggie lovers pizza from Pizza Hut, and I actually got a hot slice for once.
Work meals suck. lol

Alonzo Tubbs

Carpe Diem
SUPER Site Supporter
Sandwich- Pressed ham, tomato and bread and butter pickle on dark Jewish pumpernickle with just enough mayo to convince I had mayo without having to listen to my cardiologist. Not really very good but filling.

PG- You're right about Bush's vegitarian baked beans. Single serving can with 1/2 cup of Old El Paso salsa (hot) and enough Texas Tongue Torch to break a sweat. Mighty fine.

BamsBBQ

it only took me a couple of months to figure out why you want my hot sauce PG... you want to make those veggies have some flavor:yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
it only took me a couple of months to figure out why you want my hot sauce PG... you want to make those veggies have some flavor:yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum:

My veggies taste great with a lot of butter and........:smile:

Attachments

• spike.jpg
    spike.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 186

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Girl you need BACON or some other meat to get you through the night:doh:
I had all the bacon I could handle last week, and the week before that.
:smile:.. not to mention the swiss steak over rice.
I blame Bam/Jeff and NCT for that..
Hrrrrrmmmmph!! :yum:

norscaner

I had all the bacon I could handle last week, and the week before that.
:smile:.. not to mention the swiss steak over rice.
I blame Bam/Jeff and NCT for that..
Hrrrrrmmmmph!! :yum:
Well done carnivour....so why can't you make it through the night with out "popcorn" and bacon...:flowers:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Well done carnivour....so why can't you make it through the night with out "popcorn" and bacon...:flowers:
I can.
There's a lovely product called Bacon Salt.
It's like my new favourite topping on everything, as well as the Baconnaise.
Popcorn with Bacon Salt, parmesan and garlic powder.
Hellooooooo midnight snack!:w00t2:

Attachments

• bacon_salt-1.jpg
    bacon_salt-1.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 176

BamsBBQ

I can.
There's a lovely product called Bacon Salt.
It's like my new favourite topping on everything, as well as the Baconnaise.
Popcorn with Bacon Salt, parmesan and garlic powder.
Hellooooooo midnight snack!:w00t2:

still no substitute for that first bite into a crispy piece of bacon. holding a piece of rib in your hand - bbq sauce all over your face & hands... sure bacon salt is going to replace that.lmao

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
still no substitute for that first bite into a crispy piece of bacon. holding a piece of rib in your hand - bbq sauce all over your face & hands... sure bacon salt is going to replace that.lmao
:yum::boxing::clubem:
I will have you to know, your posts have been the ones to make me fall off the veg wagon!:hammer:.. and you know it!! LOL!!

Yeah, that first BLT in years put me in heaven- the bacon, mushroom and cheese omelet had me positively levitating.
I'll let you know how the BBQ'd Chicken Pasta tasted:brows: