• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Anthony Bourdain's Last Interview: Clinton a POS; Weinstein should be beaten to death

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Interviewed in New York about a month before he committed suicide, the last interview of celebrity Chef, TV traveller, and world prognosticator was just published and he unloads on BOTH Bill & Hillary Clinton, verbally drop kicks movie producer Harvey Weinstein and doesn't mince words about President Trump.

Here is a news review of the interview, which selected some highlights out of the text >>> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-Clinton-Weinstein-one-final-interviews.html

If you just want the juicy bits, edited and highlighted, read the above article.

The actual interview can be found here, its a long rambling read and worthy of muddling through if you enjoyed Bourdain's TV shows >>> https://popula.com/2018/07/15/bourdain-confidential/
Bill Clinton, look, the bimbo eruptions—it was fucking monstrous. That would not have flown today. A piece of shit. Entitled, rapey, gropey, grabby, disgusting, and the way that he—and she—destroyed these women and the way that everyone went along, and, and are blind to this! Screamingly apparent hypocrisy and venality. How you can on the one hand howl at the moon about all these other predators. And not at least look back. OK, let’s say, well, it was all consensual: powerful men, starstruck women, okay fine, let’s accept it at its most charitable interpretation. Fine. He is a very charming man, I met him, he’s fucking magnetic.

Wow, yeah. I’ve never seen anything like him.

As is she. When you’re in the room, you think wow, she’s really warm and nice and funny. But the way they efficiently dismantled, destroyed, and shamelessly discredited these women for speaking their truth.

and

Harvey Weinstein dead or in jail, he’s in fucking Arizona. He is in Arizona, eating in restaurants in Arizona.

And at off the grid restaurants in Arizona, so he can’t even eat at the best sushi restaurant in Scottsdale. He’s gotta go to some shit fucking place. So Arizona, I mean, as much as I’d like to see him, you know beaten to death in his cell—

It’s much better to watch horrible people live and suffer the consequences.

and Trump voters

I’m so…burn the temple down. How could it be worse? This is exactly what Trump voters thought. And I talked to them! I said, you know this guy doesn’t care about you, right? He’s taking a big steaming dump on a golden toilet right now, he’s a New Yorker, he’s never changed a tire in his life and you voted for him.

They’re not foolish, they don’t believe that. They recognize an anarchist. They recognize somebody who is likely to pull down the whole rotten temple that they despise so deeply that they will repeatedly shoot themselves in both feet for the pleasure. Of seeing all of these craven scumsucking pig-dogs who betrayed them year after year and let them down and mocked them—

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I read this prior to your posting.
I agree with him on Clinton and Weinstein.
Of course he'd have said that concerning Trump as he seemed to be an Obama supporter.
I mean he sat down and had beer and noodles with the man in an interview.