• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Gordon Ramsay's restaurant kicks out NFL players

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
So a British restaurant owner and award winning chef is more patriotic toward our nation than our own citizens. 4 Miami Dolphins football "stars" show up at one of his restaurants and Ramsay happens to be in the restaurant at the time. After bringing his entire staff over to their table and having them "take a knee" toward the players he goes on a rant about how disrespectful they are and tosses them out of his establishment.

Got to say my respect for this guy, already high, just went through the roof :hammer:

http://www.ilovemyamerica.net/2017/10/04/gordon-ramsay/
Gordon Ramsay Has His Entire Staff Take A Knee-Refuses To Serve Miami Dolphins Players
October 4, 2017 ADMIN 0 Comments

Four Miami Dolphins showed up at Gordon Ramsay’s Soho Social Gastropub for a bite to eat after their horrible performance and disrespect for our flag and our country. Linebackers Malcolm Warner and Clyde Vargus along with right guard Jefferson Michaels and left tackle Mutombo Toki Del Fuego were seated at a corner booth.

Ramsay walked over and introduced himself, telling them that he had followed all of the drama on TV, and invited them to join him at the pass for “something special.” LLOD correspondent Cynthia Luwhoe, who was enjoying a French Dip at the time, reported in on what happened next:

“Ramsay had the entire staff gather at the pass and instructed them to take a knee. ‘You are four of the most disrespectfrul young men I’ve ever met, said Ramsay, ‘my staff is better than that; better than you. You won’rt be getting service here tonight. F*ck off with the lot of you.’”

The players responded with idle threats about what will happen to Ramsay the next time he’s in Miami and no less than 4 crude jokes about his Mom, who happens to make fantastic mac and cheese and collard greens. They should recognize.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
a steeler got barred from my watering-hole 4 being a jagov-- bragging rights only get you so far, & that is that

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
The players responded with idle threats about what will happen to Ramsay the next time he’s in Miami and no less than 4 crude jokes about his Mom, who happens to make fantastic mac and cheese and collard greens. They should recognize.

What a bunch of screaming ass holes. One more reason the NFL is no longer part of my Sunday afternoons. Phuck them all.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
OK, story is not true. We've all been fooled like this.

However, what is true is the fact the players are a bunch of assholes and I still will find something else to do with my Sunday afternoons.