• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

VIDEO 15 Ronald McDonald clowns invade Burger King restaurant, wreak havoc

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I don't make this stuff up.

But I'll admit that sometimes when I post these stories I'd love to have been the idea guy behind this stuff.

VIDEO AT LINK >>> http://nypost.com/2017/10/04/mob-of-ronald-mcdonalds-invade-s-t-burger-king/

Mob of Ronald McDonalds invades ‘s–t’ Burger King
By Amanda Devlin, The Sun

A gang of 15 Ronald McDonald clowns mobbed a Burger King branch to taunt staff by chanting, “You’re s–t and you know you are.”

The hilarious moment was captured by customer Nici Jones, who watched as the group dressed as the McDonald’s mascot burst into the branch in Minehead, Somerset, a coastal town 165 miles west of London.

Footage shows the mob wearing the iconic yellow onesie and red hair accompanied by Ronald’s rival The Hamburglar as they chanted at cashiers.

Jones, a nurse, said she was impressed by how well the Burger King staff members took the jibes at their employer on Sept. 23.

Jones said: “We were on the way out and decided to call in for some food.”

“While we were waiting, we heard chanting behind us and all these Ronald McDonald clowns came into Burger King. There was around 15 of them altogether.”

“It was an ’80s weekend, so they had dressed like this to go out as part of the fancy dress. We see the group every year and they’re always up for a laugh.”

“I’m not sure it was planned before the night. The outfits definitely were but I don’t think the visit to Burger King was.”

“I think they were probably just walking past and decided to do it on the off chance. Everyone in the restaurant just went along with it.

“It was really funny. Everyone just got it straightaway. The whole restaurant was laughing along with them. The cashiers laughed along with them and carried on doing their jobs.”

“There was just one of the cashiers who didn’t completely understand what was going on and looked a bit confused, but the rest of them really took it well. They weren’t disturbing anyone, just having a bit of fun.”

Jones, who was at the fast-food chain with her husband and friends, claims the scene went on for around five minutes before the gang tired, shook hands with the Burger King employees and left.

The 51-year-old said: “We had gone with a group of friends to celebrate my husband’s birthday.”

“We often bump into this group when we go, so we knew they were only joking. They are a great laugh.”

“There are about 15 of them and they’re all between 45 and 55. They always dress up every year and I’m guessing they just saw this as an opportunity.”

“We bumped into them on our night out and they were great fun.”

“It’s a great weekend and I think this video shows the fun we have every time.”

Burger King was contacted for comment. McDonald’s declined to comment.