• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Time to introduce myself!

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Good day everyone! I guess this post is a bit overdue since I've been lurking around here for a month or so with a few posts here and there.

I live up in Geraldton in Northwestern Ontario, Canada. I got lured over to this site by Bob S. I'm into basically anything outdoors. I work in a plywood mill(don't know if you need to know that or not). I also have been running our snowmobile club's trail groomer(s) since the early '90's. On a normal year, we put close to 1000 hours on the groomer. This year, we put 160. So, not a good year up here for snow! I've also been interested in getting my own machine for personal use for a while now but that'll have to wait a bit longer as things are not looking good up in this area jobwise right now.

Anyways, just a bit of background info for you all! Look forward to chatting with everyone on here!:tiphat:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome GroomerguyNWO!
It's never to late to do the Intro post. I'm glad to see you've started posting and having some fun here. :D
Enjoy and post often. :thumb: