• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hi I'm new here.

Master Edward

Hey, all. I'm new here. I just discovered this forum last night. A little about me. I live in the U.P. of Mich., I'm handicapped and/or disabled (I have spina bifida). I like country music, and I'm a Christian among other things. I tend to lurk a lot but I will be posting. This looks like a fun and interesting place.

Ed.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Mighty fine fly fishing in the UP. Welcome to FF, and DON'T TAKE ANYTHING PERSONAL. We have a few loonies around here who like to shake things up, but they're pretty harmless as long as they stay on their meds. Oh, and don't ask me how I know this...it's classified.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hi Ed! Welcome to our internet forums. :tiphat:
I'm glad you found us and decided to join. I hope you do join in the discussions. I think there is something here for everyone.
Enjoy and post often. :thumb: :D

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Welcome ,

Sit back , grab a coffee or beer and enjoy yourself . There are a lot of good hearted people here .

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
I'll second JEV's comment about not taking anything personally and add my own welcome to you, Master Edward!:clap: