• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Lemme say Hello Everybody!!

Jess-n-April

Hello everyone! Just joined the forum community tonight and already found myself lost.
I am going to try getting into a wide array of conversation here, but mostly my girlfriend and i are here for discussions in the relationships and sex area for singles and married folks, parents and non-parents alike.

Personal info on us : We both hail from Texas and are parents of 4 kids, ages 9 to 2 years old. We don't do the running around and going out thing so much as we used to having kids and all, so we are very much the home body types.
I am in my early 30's and my girlfriend is in her late 20's.
We don't wish to divulge personal info openly, but would still like to talk to anyone here about anything.

Ironman

Hi there! :biggrin:

Welcome to the community. Texas is a kick ass state!

Do you have any pics of your girlfriend you would like to share with the group? :smile:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Great we have another sex deprived member trying to get a boner from talking about it instead of doing it:yum::yum::yum::yum:

Welcome aboard Jessica:biggrin:

Jess-n-April

Great we have another sex deprived member trying to get a boner from talking about it instead of doing it:yum::yum::yum::yum:

Welcome aboard Jessica:biggrin:

Alright....that's you contribution to my thread? I came here respectfully and maturely to make connections with other people to discuss certain things of a certain matter. If that bothers you then just stay out of it.
How are you going to assume my reason for being here, and what my motives are? I don't get off from talking about it...whatever it is you have in mind. I am certainly not sex deprived, as you seem to think.
People with attitudes like yours make the internet a shitty place to be. Leave your negativity somewhere else and let the rest of us have a good time here please.

Galvatron

Alright....that's you contribution to my thread? I came here respectfully and maturely to make connections with other people to discuss certain things of a certain matter. If that bothers you then just stay out of it.
How are you going to assume my reason for being here, and what my motives are? I don't get off from talking about it...whatever it is you have in mind. I am certainly not sex deprived, as you seem to think.
People with attitudes like yours make the internet a shitty place to be. Leave your negativity somewhere else and let the rest of us have a good time here please.

Jessica knowing the time zone i think it is way past your bed time as you sure are very grumpy.....shall i sing you a lullaby:unsure:

This is such a great start to my day:yum::yum::yum:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
You don't get off talking about it...really? Then why did you mention it in the first place? EVERYONE "gets off" talking about it, and Galvi particularly likes to get graphic. Like the time he was tending the sheep flock for his brother-in-law in a remote area of the UK, and began to fell "the need" to be loved. At first he just looked at the ewe lovingly.....:doh:

Galvatron

Jessica can you please make sure if your girlfriend expects to post her views that she as her own account as we do not want to be speaking to what will look like a split personality....and be sure to inform Admin as 2 accounts from the same ip will just look like a multiple account and you will both end up banished to the wilderness.

That's advice not bullying....i do hope you wake up in a better mood:yum::yum::yum:

Galvatron

You don't get off talking about it...really? Then why did you mention it in the first place? EVERYONE "gets off" talking about it, and Galvi particularly likes to get graphic. Like the time he was tending the sheep flock for his brother-in-law in a remote area of the UK, and began to fell "the need" to be loved. At first he just looked at the ewe lovingly.....:doh:

I fell on that sheep when my pants belt failed......how many times do i have to explain....you sound like the police that were involved:yum::yum::yum:

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
Lighten up Jess, he's just playing with ya. Welcome to the forum.

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter

Settle down, that's just Galvy's way of welcoming you. He's just playin' with ya, you see he hails from the UK, and therefore has a more, um..... interesting (yeah, that'll work) sense of humour. As much as we hate to admit it, he is a well established member here, and would not intentionally offend you. At least not right off the bat. Give it some time, and see how he treats me :yum:

Anyway welcome to FF, hope you enjoy it.

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
wait'll I leave the room. After that, you and mule can do whatever you want. Just please douse the place in petrol and light a match afterwards :hammer::sick: :yum::yum: