• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hi Everyone

Leni

My name is Leni, pronounced Lay-nee. I'm an avid gardener and love to cook. I am very happily retired and enjoying life. Some of you will know me from other websites.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hi Leni! Welcome to the Crazy side of the house. It gets a little wild over here but all in fun. For those that don't know Leni is a regular at the HeyBarkeep thread on Rustys Antiques and she is a long time member of my cooking forum (net cooking talk).

I'm glad to see you over here Leni, I do think you'll like the number of fresh new posts every day. Be sure to check out the sno cats. Some awesome machines that rule the snow.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Helllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooo .... Welcome and enjoy the forum!

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
welcome aboard the crazy train Leni.....most of us are on meds but if you stick around i am sure i can get you on them to:yum::yum::yum:

have fun:thumb:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome to the rowdy side of Doc's forums. You'll obviously recognize some of our members from Doc's other forums. Rusty, Muleman & BigAl are mild on the other forums. Here's where they come to cut loose. Enjoy and post often!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome to the rowdy side of Doc's forums. You'll obviously recognize some of our members from Doc's other forums. Rusty, Muleman & BigAl are mild on the other forums. Here's where they come to cut loose. Enjoy and post often!
Don't believe a word he says! He got me into this mess 3 years ago. As for the drugs, I hurt so bad right now I ain't sharing.:hammer::yum::yum::yum:

Leni

Thanks for the wecome everyone. If this is the crazy place then maybe I should add that I was a professional belly dancer for around 10 years. My avatar is a picture taken when I was performing at my office on Halloween.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
You will have to see Gavi and Rusty from New Years a few years back. It was more stumbling than dancing but they did get "dressed up" to do it!:yum::yum::yum:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
A belly dancer. Kewl. That's a first here. So .... where do belly dancers stash the dollars? :poke: :yankchain: :yum: :hide:

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
Glad to see you over here myself Leni and keep your sense of humor, this place can use it sometimes. :flowers:

Leni

So .... where do belly dancers stash the dollars?

In the bank if there is enough left over! One dollar goes to each of the musicians and anything that lands on the floor belongs to the house so make sure that it's tucked in good and tight fellows.

Trakternut

Thanks for the wecome everyone. If this is the crazy place then maybe I should add that I was a professional belly dancer for around 10 years. My avatar is a picture taken when I was performing at my office on Halloween.

Lookin' pretty awesome! :wow:

So .... where do belly dancers stash the dollars?

In the bank if there is enough left over! One dollar goes to each of the musicians and anything that lands on the floor belongs to the house so make sure that it's tucked in good and tight fellows.

Y-y-y-you're still talking about the dollars..................

right? :hide:

Leni

This is the guy that is to blame for me being here. I'm talking dollars and anything else that should be tucked in tight. You are incorrigible! :yankchain:

Leni

And nice to meet you. Daddy was a sea scout and needless to say both of his daughters learned to sail. My sisiter didn't like it that but I did and do.

Leni

Hi Pirate Girl and thanks for the welcome. Wondered where you had disappeared to.

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Welcome to FF, Leni! Don't mind some of these crazy nuts over here. As the Institution Administrator, I do my best to keep them all in line, and on their meds. Some of them get loose once in a while, though, as security is pretty lax around here, but they usually return on their own. Kinda like a dog that runs off for the afternoon. Enjoy yourself here. If need be, I can toss a couple of the miscreants into solitary.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Hi Pirate Girl and thanks for the welcome. Wondered where you had disappeared to.
Didn't disappear unless you're talking about NCT (and that was a me/Admin decision).
I've always been here.:smile:
Always liked you a lot on the cooking forum, and am looking forward to getting to know you better on here.
Hugs

Ice Queen

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Welcome from wet and windy Wales in the UK. Can you teach me to belly dance over the 'net'?

Leni

I wish but it's not possible. Can't even learn with one of those video tapes either. Would be interesting though. :flowers: