• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Checking in from Vermont

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Hello all! As my moniker suggests I am retired. Living the easy life and loving every minute of it.

Married 37 years to the same wonderful woman and the only puzzling thing about that is why she has put up with me all these years.

I love my family, church, friends and hobbies which include:

Target shooting, US military firearms and bayonets, reloading all my favorite calibers, driving the greatest sportscar ever created the Karmanm built, Mercedes Benz parted Chrysler Crossfire. Oh, and did I mention living the easy life?

I enjoy debating politics and keeping it civil and respectful.

See you on the site!! :smile:

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome ............... ain't you spose to be milkin maple trees? :whistling:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Hello all! As my moniker suggests I am retired. Living the easy life and loving every minute of it.

Married 37 years to the same wonderful woman and the only puzzling thing about that is why she has put up with me all these years.

I love my family, church, friends and hobbies which include:

Target shooting, US military firearms and bayonets, reloading all my favorite calibers, driving the greatest sportscar ever created the Karmanm built, Mercedes Benz parted Chrysler Crossfire. Oh, and did I mention living the easy life?

I enjoy debating politics and keeping it civil and respectful.

See you on the site!! :smile:

Welcome TiredRetired. What a coincidence, I drive one o' them funky Crossfires myself.

Great bunch here. Likable and a bit nutty, but fun and usually civil.

I am told to watch out for Muleman and Rusty.

Just sayin.

franc

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Welcome TiredRetired. What a coincidence, I drive one o' them funky Crossfires myself.

Great bunch here. Likable and a bit nutty, but fun and usually civil.

I am told to watch out for Muleman and Rusty.

Just sayin.

franc

Mules and rust? We have a lot of both up here in Vermont. :w00t2::yum:

Last edited:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Be nice to Rusty. He is working hard so us old guys keep getting our social security!:clap::clap:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Gee thanx for the warm welcome guys. I love people that keep working so my SS check is there for me. Just heard on the news we get a 3.5% cost of living increase. Oh happy day. :clap: :wow:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Yep! They take from Rusty to redistribute to us!:yum::yum:Of course they have helped themselves to a hell of a lot more than 3.5% from my 401K's and other plans!:hammer:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Yep! They take from Rusty to redistribute to us!:yum::yum:Of course they have helped themselves to a hell of a lot more than 3.5% from my 401K's and other plans!:hammer:

I like Rusty already and I have not had the pleasure to meet him yet. :clap: Now that is redistribution of wealth I can relate to. I think I'm gonna like it here. :biggrin:

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Welcome to the chatroom. Cool I like US military firearms but don't know much at all about bayonets.

AAUTOFAB1

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
WECOME! hope you have fun,there is a sub-moa thread around hear some where:unsure:, post some pics of your targets and the calibers you used.:brows:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome. Just what we need, another old, retired fart. :yum::yum: Join the club.

The political debates on here usually start out civil and respectful and the mods do try to keep it that way, but it can get heated.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome to the forums Ti (that shall be my name for you)
Enjoy!
I think you're going to love it around here. ;)

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Welcome to the chatroom. Cool I like US military firearms but don't know much at all about bayonets.

Feel free to ask anything you wish.

WECOME! hope you have fun,there is a sub-moa thread around hear some where:unsure:, post some pics of your targets and the calibers you used.:brows:

I shoot mostly 100 yds max as the old eyes ain't what they used to be. I'll post one in my picture gallery.

Welcome. Just what we need, another old, retired fart. :yum::yum: Join the club.

Old farts are in demand, didn't you know that? :wink:

The political debates on here usually start out civil and respectful and the mods do try to keep it that way, but it can get heated.

I know when to say when. :biggrin:

Welcome to the forums Ti (that shall be my name for you)
Enjoy!
I think you're going to love it around here. ;)

No problem, trust me I've been called much worse. I shall call you pg assuming you have no problemo with that.

Hello TiredRetired. Welcome to ff. :flowers:

Thank you.

Join the gang of retired old farts, of which I am one, welcome!

Thank you. Looks like I am in good company. :biggrin:

sunlover

From one newbie to another...
d94379a8.gif

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
I like Rusty already and I have not had the pleasure to meet him yet. :clap: Now that is redistribution of wealth I can relate to. I think I'm gonna like it here. :biggrin:

It is much better to side with the Rust than with the Mule. You have made a wise choice, my friend. Stick by me, and you will go far! :clap:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Welcome to this here corner of the net! Enjoy your stay, post often, and watch out for Muleman. He ain't right.

That's funny Rusty, he says the same about you! :biggrin:

It is much better to side with the Rust than with the Mule. You have made a wise choice, my friend. Stick by me, and you will go far! :clap:

As long as you keep financing my 3.5% COLA you and me are friends forever. :yum:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
No problem, trust me I've been called much worse. I shall call you pg assuming you have no problemo with that.
No problemo with that, but you can call me Lollie, Loralei or Lora, if you wish.
I am all of those names/people to a lot of people, depending on who you are.