• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hello

JTyler

I am JTyler. I am here to help others out in any field, whether it be in music, saxophone playing, politics, cooking, computer programming, composing, or anything else. I have written many helpful hubs already, but I'm not done yet. I won't be done until I've helped out everybody in some way.

I like writing articles online, programming games (though none of them are finished), debating, and doing other stuff online. If you want to know more about what I do, click on the link in my signature.

And hello everybody.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hi JT. I'm glad you found us. Welcome to Forums Forums. :thumb: :D

JTyler

Thanks everyone. Hopefully, I can expand here. Part of the reason I join forums is so I can participate in discussions and get other peoples perspectives about what they think about current issues. Also, I like the jokes section.

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Thanks everyone. Hopefully, I can expand here. Part of the reason I join forums is so I can participate in discussions and get other peoples perspectives about what they think about current issues. Also, I like the jokes section.

Well we got plenty of good stuff in the jokes section! :clap: