• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

New here.

eggshell_vendeta

You knows, it's odd though. The name came to me in a dream, and i don't remember what the dream was about, but i awoke with the name on my lips. And i thought "man i wanna use that!" :p

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
That $750.00 is just from my design company, after everything, I'd say it's close to $1100-1300 easy.

edit: They don't pay me, I go there as a student, duh.

Wonder what ever happened to this guy Smoke?

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Why are you bimping this thread anyways, Murph?
Maybe he's still here under a different moniker.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
LOL, I went back and read some of the posts by members that are either no longer here or have left. Some winners, that's for sure. Good one on the EggHead comment Lollie. You must have run the egghead off. :biggrin:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
LOL, I went back and read some of the posts by members that are either no longer here or have left. Some winners, that's for sure. Good one on the EggHead comment Lollie. You must have run the egghead off. :biggrin:
I don't recall running him or any other member on here off, although I'd been accused of doing so in the past.:ermm:
Sometimes you see things and go WTF, then you act and post.
There have been times when it's gotten me in trouble.
On the other hand, there have been times when it's worked out for the better for the forums.
Take the time I got banned.
That person (I believe) joined up here for the purpose of 'taking on.'
At first, no one else noticed what was going on... but I did.

Turns out she recently got banned from another forum for doing the same stuff (surprise! not)
Her and another woman she tangled with... and her little man who was backing her up.
The internet is a big place, but at the same time, it's very small.

Last edited:

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
And you seem like such a sweet young thing...

Last edited:

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Whoopie - You named "Smoke" for blowing Smoke up my ass for how good you are at defeating moderators? Maybe you can get in here but you won't have many people who want to reply to your posts if you try that crap.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Hello all !!! I am newbie here...It's good to be a member of this community....:smile:
You may not say that after being here for awhile.

Hi there !!! I am a simple girl who is Passionate about love. :)
Can you please explain what this means??? I understand the first part (simple girl), but what does "Passionate about love" mean???

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Smoke says he is an 18 yr old from NYC, that was in 08. He has not been active here since 08. He did 26 posts in two days and has not returned. I don't think Cat has anything to worry about.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Sorry folks I got entrapped in an old forum post and for some reason although I thought I had removed that post and changed that to a greeting to Samantha who had also accidently posted on "Smokes" old post I didn't. OOPS! I am sorry folks :doh::blush: Please forgive my goofiness and Welcome Samantha!

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Sorry folks I got entrapped in an old forum post and for some reason although I thought I had removed that post and changed that to a greeting to Samantha who had also accidently posted on "Smokes" old post I didn't. OOPS! I am sorry folks :doh::blush: Please forgive my goofiness and Welcome Samantha!

LOL. Having a senior moment there old man? :biggrin: