• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

New here.

Smoke

He's pretty arrogant for someone who just graduated from Moore Catholic High School last spring.
LMAO dude, you're a ****ing joke, that isn't even me. Posting pics of random people is pretty ****ing lame.

Go ahead and ban me, in fact, I welcome it.

On a side note, I only went to Moore for 2 years out of my high school career, I didn't graduate from there, so that shows how much you know.

Here's a tip, know your facts about someone before you try to bash them, otherwise, shut the **** up.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
LMAO dude, you're a ****ing joke, that isn't even me. Posting pics of random people is pretty ****ing lame.

On a side note, I only went to Moore for 2 years out of my high school career, I didn't graduate from there, so that shows how much you know.

Here's a tip, know your facts about someone before you try to bash them, otherwise, shut the **** up.

Wow. Look at all those asterisks. I'm not wasting my time backtracking but I could have swore that this kid said he likes debate and discussion. If he's got to resort to profanity to (attempt to) get his point across, he's waaayyy behind.

I was all for banning you Smoke but just kicking you around is so much more interesting.

Where's the popcorn?

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Boy he sure has attracted a lot of attention to himself. What a way to make an entrance into a new forum. I would imagine that fuels him though.

:popcorn::popcorn:

Have some popcorn BC.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Boy he sure has attracted a lot of attention to himself. What a way to make an entrance into a new forum. I would imagine that fuels him though.

:popcorn::popcorn:

Have some popcorn BC.

Thanks for the popcorn Jerry.

Bring it on Smoke... Let's talk/debate/discuss something more interesting than your introduction and see what you're made of.

ncroamer65

Smoke your comments and words you use do tell some of us quite a bit
about you.
(1) No respect for others who are older than you.
(2) Flashing money makeing up for lack of chacter.:punk:
(3) At 19 years you have yet to experiance really tuff times to
help you :hammer:
(4) Not emonitially mature yet :dizzy:

This is what I got from reading your statements

BoneheadNW

Smoke your comments and words you use do tell some of us quite a bit
about you.
(1) No respect for others who are older than you.
(2) Flashing money makeing up for lack of chacter.:punk:
(3) At 19 years you have yet to experiance really tuff times to
help you :hammer:
(4) Not emonitially mature yet :dizzy:

This is what I got from reading your statements
Might I add some more:
(6) Still thinks "girls have cooties"
(7) Drives mommies Pinto
(8) Wears puka shells

Bonehead

American Woman

Site Supporter
Hey Smoke :wave: The bann buttons work around here! :bangin:
The rules are:
You can be insulting around a member but not at a member:rtfm:

I'm not sure about the rest of the rules:confused2:

Tractors4u

Site Supporter
I'm sure Smoke will be back to hurl some insults at those ******* moderators who were so unfair to him.

If you do come back let me go ahead and point out some things you did wrong.

1. You broke and rule and were corrected.

2. You then began to accuse the administrator of this forum of using pirated/illegal or whatever you want to call it, software.

Instead of complying to the request to modify your signature, you made a big deal out of it and started insulting and being rude to other members. You're young and cool of course, too cool to take instruction from anyone else. That kind of attitude is going to screw you up in the future.

Trakternut

Listen, Smoke, you arrogant little twit, you've been bashing away at folks who're nearing retirement age, some in their thirties, some in their forties...........you get the picture. You wanna wage a war of words and (supposedly) wits with people who've truly "been there, done that"? I'd think twice, if I were you.

These folks are truly some of the best friends you'll ever have, unless you manage to alienate them. I think you're awfully close on a few fronts. I have witnessed the ban hammer coming out, and it sticks! Doc knows his stuff and when he says he'll keep you out, he ain't whistlin' in the wind. Big Dog and the other mods are as savvy as he, and not nearly as forgiving either.
You've managed to insult people's intelligence, you've set yourself up as superior to them, expertise-wise, which you are not.
Let me give you some friendly advice; Quit being such a smartass and settle down for a bit. Talk with these folks, yeah, even debate with them in a civil and intelligent way. You'd be surprised at how willing they are to hear your viewpoints and reasonings, as well as expressing their own. At the rate you're going, we'll be here long after the dust has settled from the ass paddling you'll get and your whimpering has calmed down to a sob.
These people are friends of mine and if you screw with them, you screw with me. What's that mean? Well, Mister, if I ever see you stranded beside the road because you thought the "E" on the guage on your mom's Pinto meant "Enought", I'll just wave and drive on by.
Now, when you've grown up and actually gotten some balls, take us on again.
Should you decide to change your ways and be a contributing factor to this forum, forget everything I've said and enjoy a warm "Welcome" from me.
It's your choice.

American Woman

Site Supporter
Now Tnutz....if you are ride'in in that sh!*ty work truck of yours and see him on the side of the road you know you stop and let him ride in the back. That's just the kind of guy you are:thumb:

Trakternut

I dunno, AW, right now, I'm afraid he'd contaminate the contents of my Vactor. Besides, it's too new to inflict that sort of thing on it.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
he's probably gone to hidemyass.com.. or any number of them that the young ones use to cause a ruckus on forums.
yay.. who's got the popcorn now? I hope it's buttered.

American Woman

Site Supporter
:yum:

I wonder if we can hook him up with the kid a few months back looking for advice on how to locate a hooker! :mrgreen:
I was thinking the same thing!!!! Infact it might be him:yum:
We are gonna run out of popcorn waiting on the main attraction to get here!

eggshell_vendeta

Using a proxy now?
Low..:rolf2:
First of all... no. I am my own person thank you.
Second, my point was going to be, if it's legal then what does it matter what he says about it?
Third, this is the shortest time i've ever been at a forum and got insulted... thats some bs. :glare:
Fourth, it's childish to keep draggin this out, let him have his opinion, it has no bearing on anything other than what he thinks, ya dig?
fifth, wtf? seriously?

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
First of all... no. I am my own person thank you.
Second, my point was going to be, if it's legal then what does it matter what he says about it?
Third, this is the shortest time i've ever been at a forum and got insulted... thats some bs. :glare:
Fourth, it's childish to keep draggin this out, let him have his opinion, it has no bearing on anything other than what he thinks, ya dig?
fifth, wtf? seriously?
Sorry Egghead.. welcome to the forums... :D