• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

howdy folks!

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
And there goes any doubt I ever had about you two. You two make such a nice couple :yum:

A couple is more than one so that's more than you have....in fact that is a couple more than you...3 less than Murph and 1 more than Jev but as you can see you have fuck all:yum::yum::yum:

Cowboy has lots and i have heard Monte just wishes he could get some:yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
huh? You wanna repeat that? I didn't quite hear you.

I SAID......

A couple is more than one so that's more than you have....in fact that is a couple more than you...3 less than Murph and 1 more than Jev but as you can see you have fuck all:yum::yum::yum:

Cowboy has lots and i have heard Monte just wishes he could get some:yum::yum::yum:

DID YOU HEAR IT THAT TIME!!!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
He needed some air drag to slow it down to the speed of a Furd tortoise!:whistling: