• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Howdy from Iowa

Enceladus

Site Supporter
I have lived in Iowa for over 20 years now, but will always remain a Missouri Rebel.
I am conservative in most things, but not as conservative as FrancSevin. I am into History, the study of the sun and its effects on the earth's climate, and a lot of other stuff I am trying to learn.
You are never to old to learn, so I keep trying to learn more!
My much older brother introduced me to your forum and I have found it educational, but it very entertaining and fun.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome Enceladus.

Yes brother, this is a good place to land.

Folks here are rather tolerant so you can bloviate at will. They seem to like it.

Watch out for Muleman and Rusty. I have no idea why. For whatever it is worth, they seem normal to me. But everyone warns me to be careful with those two.

So please, be welcome and try not to embarrass me. My credibility here is suffering already without my little brother's help.:5boobs:

Last edited:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Your probation don't end till Rusty shaves! Welcome and we won't hold family against you.:whistling:You also need to keep an eye out for a crazy Brit by the name of Galvatron. He is not real regular so when he shows up and dumps Run for the hills!:yum::yum:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Your probation don't end till Rusty shaves! Welcome and we won't hold family against you.:whistling:You also need to keep an eye out for a crazy Brit by the name of Galvatron. He is not real regular so when he shows up and dumps Run for the hills!:yum::yum:

That's damm nice of you Muleman. If it helps any, Enceladus is not family by blood. I had the misfortune to fall for his sister.

We call each other "brother" because we can't help but to annoy and tease. And it reminds each of us that we are related and there is not a damm thing we can do about it.

In truth,
I have four real brothers but Enceladus has become more my brother than any of them.

He is a good guy.

franc

Kane

Welcome, Enceladas. I'm a noob here too.

Actually, I was born and raised in Iowa (stands for: Idiots Out Walking Around) and you couldn't ask for a better place to get your character grounded as a youngster. Born in a little village called Dunkerton.

Haven't been there for a while, but it seems like the dang liberals have taken over. In the old days Iowa was about as conservative as you can imagine -- you took your shotgun to school and you knew right from wrong. You worked hard and you respected your elders.

Not sure what happened to the kids nowadays. Maybe it's just that liberals make lousy parents.

Keep up the good fight!

Ironman

Welcome to the community, E.

I went by your city on my way to Kansas city earlier this year on hwy 80. You got it made over there - enjoying Maid-rite sandwiches every day I bet! :clap:

Enceladus

Site Supporter
Ironman, oh yea, what I really need is a White Castle and a Lions Choice But more importantly a real great pizza!

thanks for the welcome

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Welcome. This is a great place. Good people here. I see you've met FrancSevin already. :biggrin:

Who is the knight on your avatar?

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome from a little ways N.W. from you. And I do mean a little way....

I am an Iowa raised farm boy, who never left the farm here. Good to have you here!

Blue lodge?

Best regards, Kirk

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Welcome to the asylum. You really should ignore Muleman. He has a bad habit of shoving eggs in his ass and hatching chickens. :unsure: