• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Anyone read this about Bank of America?

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Life sucking, money sucking BASTARDS!!!
11.gif

They dont care about America. They care about their bottom line while they crap on the rest of us!!!
12.gif

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
OK... I was about to tear up my Bank of America credit card.

But... I thought I'd do a little checking first.

Apparently, there's a whole damn coalition of banks doing the same.

A google search showed Citibank, Bank One and 33 other banks doing the same.

Next question.

I need my credit card... I like perks... Anyone got a card that doesn't do crap like this but still has some perks?

Cowboyjg

Country Club Member
Site Supporter
I'd like to know how they are going to track down the dead beat card user? Which Jose Jiminez Rodriquez's are there? And how can one's credit score be affected if you have no social # ? Somehow I suspect they are going to find this experiment costly.

Oh...DZ....Credit cards are like Ketchup. There are a thousand different brands but only a few manufacturers. The smaller banks are your safest bet.

I feel sorry for our kids & grand kids. This place is going to hell in a hand basket.

ddrane2115

Charter Member
SUPER Site Supporter
great, we have to pay taxes due to our SS number and now there will be a place for those that chose NOT to be citizens to put there money..........wait, this could be some under cover gov't scam to find out who is not paying taxes.............better not reveal this too much.

NAH, gov't not that smart