• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

new toys

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Lord I just created a new monster!!!!!!!!! we just set up moms I-pad to work on face time!!!!!
I can hear the bandwith sucking down as she is calling every grand kid we have!!!!!!!!!
Guess I dont know when to leave well enough alone

rlk

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I thought it ran off the router, if one was available. You might want to turn cellular off and try it.
Bob

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Her I -pad works through our router and then the sat....modem out the dish and to the bird....and all over the world!!!!!! both our older grand sons work over seas....one is in japan right now and one in the philipines.....then the grand kids in washington...then in kansas then in florida....and the grandson in georgia I think that covers them all.....any way the vidio sure eats up the bandwith.....probably going to cost extra this month!!!!! it all started when she was talking to the daughter in wash....and remarked she wished we had vido phone so she could see one of the grand daughters who was dressed up to go to a birthday party.....
and I had to open my big mouth and say she already had it on her I-pad.........:glare: and that is where it all started!!!!!......my dum ass mouth:glare: most of the girls have Macs and the race was on!!!! OH WELL.......when mom is happy every body else can be happy!!!!!! and it is sure nice when mom is HAPPY.....:yum:

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
And back to the gun thing....Had another breakin about 6 miles from usa mid age couple beat to hell and I guess left for dead...house ramsacked three young kids doing it....guess a neabour noticed something and called the cops...as the cops pulled up one took off in a van loaded with stuf...he rolled it so the cops got him...the other two took off in a car....and they went in the ditch up by Jeff city...got one of them and are still out with dogs and a chopper this morning....I see mom has her new baby glock in her belt poutch right now!!!!! she just brought mine in and laid it down and said she would feel much better if I kept it a little closer!!!!! gosh--O-slimmy I shure hope you are proud of your transformation!!!!!!!!! what a way to live....every time we go to town we wonder if we are going to come home to a tore up house!!!!!! only once have we had a breakin.....and the camras caught her...cops ask if we had any proff of our saying who it was......should have seen his grin when we played the cd back for him....time and date stamps and all.........