• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Spilled Coffee!

Fairygirl

I was just making coffee and accidentally spilled some on the carpet. Ooopps klutzy me at it again, LOL

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
It's the carpet's fault. We don't have carpets and I can't remember the last time I spilled coffee. See!!!! Proves my point. :biggrin:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Fortunately the wife usually spills hers on her shirt when she snoozes back out. I spill mine when I step on one of the cow hooves the dogs have in my bare feet.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Perhaps you need to get up before noon and wait till you are awake before you get the coffee!:whistling::yum::yum:

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
so u spilled a drink. i spilled my gatorade earlier. jus' rinsed it away. game over. ya' know~

K

kermit2

A coffee stain is easy to get out, unless you use creamer. All the artificial stuff in that crap refuses to come out of my GF's white top. I'll keep licking it for a few more days and we'll see if something comes out of it.

Kane

A coffee stain is easy to get out, unless you use creamer. All the artificial stuff in that crap refuses to come out of my GF's white top. I'll keep licking it for a few more days and we'll see if something comes out of it.
Yep. Treat it just like a snake bite, assuming she's still wearing the top. Rinse, repeat. Wait a few minutes and see what cums up.

ElfLove

I seriously hope, for your sake mainly that she spilled it down the front end and not down the opposite end otherwise its a pretty safe bet something is going to be coming out of it :yum::yum::yum:... did I cross a line?