• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Snocat Snow camp

Sno-Surfer

We took our last cat ride of the season last weekend and went camping Friday, Saturday and Sunday down in central Oregon. Went out with 3 families totaling 6 kids and 4 adults. We hauled everything including the kitchen sink with us along with 10 of us in one load about 7 miles in up to around 7k. We set up camp in the dark on Friday eve and had great weather on Saturday and Sunday. All had a blast. The Tucker keeps on Tuckering along and gave us no trouble at all. Probably my favorite camping trip of the year. Photos coming next.

Sno-Surfer

1F0B863D-3B4D-41C1-8D6D-E0C645D2684C.jpg

A8EECAD2-DBAF-42AE-AD75-1F5447704C6F.jpg

5C303F9D-A46E-4A4E-9FB5-2EC84C16E3BC.jpg

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
Fabulous.....

and there is sno-surfer and then there is the rest, he is living the sno-cat dream......

Last edited:

Woodchuck

Hey, I know those mountains! Where did you pull off the highway, Todd Lake? Beautiful shots!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey, I know those mountains! Where did you pull off the highway, Todd Lake? Beautiful shots!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Looks like a trip across Dutchman's flat to east side of Broken Top and Tam Mc Arthur Rim to me.

Sno-Surfer

We off loaded at the Todd Lake road and went up from there. Bumpy ride for the first couple miles but we’ll worth it.

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
the king and princess's of the mountain,

living the grand tucker dream

shirts available through Zoe A enterprise............

contact sno-surfer

Attachments

• IMG_2760.jpg
    IMG_2760.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 159