• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Just bought my first sno-cat

Wild Horse

Picked up my 1969 542 Tucker yesterday. Can't wait for some snow to go play around in. I have wanted one for a while and this one came available so I snagged it up. I will be asking a lot of questions in the future.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 334

Northcoast

GOLD Site Supporter
Congratulations,looks like a great find! Please post some pictures,the crew cabin looks like a great addition.

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Is that a prisoner box on the back? Or just for the mother in law?
Are they still making the the greybull long range rifles?

Welcome and you got it right pictures are required :clap:

Cletis

" I recognize that one for sure! what's your home location? Mike"

I was thinking the same thing. Area looks very familiar. Cool, another machine running around in the Bighorns!

Wild Horse

"Are they still making the the greybull long range rifles?"

There is a guy that makes some nice guns in Basin and bigger company located in Burlington. Both are close.

mtncrawler

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
No it's not a prisoner box it's a cattle trailer. One of the guys who built it worked at Merrit Trailers so next time you see a load of cattle being transported... Interesting cat with 283 V-8 and crab steering. Why are some of you guys secretive about your location? I suppose everybody but me knows where Greybull is. Last I knew that machine was in Wyoming.

Wild Horse

Yes it is Greybull WY. I didn't put Wyoming in because the member that asked (mbsieg) is just down the street in Worland WY. I have not had the time to complete my profile because all my spare time was focused on elk hunting. I will get it updated.

mtncrawler

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
It was a really nice cat last time I saw it. The Chevrolet V-8 sure looked like a factory installation and the steering valving allows for full width snow packing. It was a Clear Creek County Search and Rescue machine before it started hauling backcountry skiers around. I will pm you.