• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

DMC 1450 Tahoe Trip

akmountaineer

We took the 1450 out for the first time this season. Snow conditions have been terrible in CA this winter, but we finally got some coverage over the past week. There was about two feet of fresh snow on top of a marginal base. Traveling was complicated by rapidly melting conditions which formed deep ponds of meltwater on the trail. Nevertheless, we enjoyed Sierra blue skies and warm temps with a great day out.

Attachments

• IMG_0195.jpg
    IMG_0195.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 300
  • IMG_0196.jpg
    IMG_0196.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 300
  • IMG_0197.jpg
    IMG_0197.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 295

nikos

akmountaineer

Nice photos, nice colors.
lools like the DMC 1450 onwers have party in the mountains this winter time.:biggrin::biggrin:

regards Nikos

Nikson

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
akmountaineer

Nice photos, nice colors.
lools like the DMC 1450 onwers have party in the mountains this winter time.:biggrin::biggrin:

regards Nikos

were 1450s the only cats out... LOL

got more pics? we know you do!!! :) cant stop with just 2-3 :)

akmountaineer

were 1450s the only cats out... LOL

got more pics? we know you do!!! :) cant stop with just 2-3 :)

When we got back, I realized that I should have taken more pics of the trip. It turned out that most of the pictures were of my wife and the cat which the rest you might not find as sexy and captivating as I do :yum:

DMCPhil

Hey I just wanted to say hello because I am from Nevada City. It's nice to hear that there is another DMC in the area. We just got our DMC last year and obviously didn't have much time to use it. I am new here and new to the snow cat world but plan on sticking around for a while. Have a good one.