• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WA state Track party/snow cat jamboree 2014

We had a good time at the jamboree, even if it was only for Friday afternoon. Thanks to the organizers, we'll be back next year. This time for the entire weekend and with our Tucker.

Nikson

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Nate b is really a chick she is about the best looking snow cat owner I have seen yet

Nate b surprised us all at the Jamboree... turning out to be a gal... :) :) :)

@Nate B - still love ya buddy!!!:brows::brows::brows:

p.s. i'll have to make sure not to post my wife next to my cats... LOL

Nikson

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Had a blast with my buddy, we packed so much snow under the rear end to where it pushed the hydraulic cooling line into the disc park brake and cut a hole. So we had to do an emergency patch with a socket and hose clamps to keep what fluid was left in the rear end.

Fun trip - but where the "better" half... LOL :)

You know you are going to get a lot of talk on that subject now..!!! :hammer::hammer:

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Did everyone who attended get a decal?? Email me and I'll see that you get some.
jim

Helmsman38

Member Formerly Known As Kristi KT7
GOLD Site Supporter
Jinn
Thank you for the shirts ! Its fun to decal up and shirt up for an event ! Now all we need is The Seahawks to win !

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
hey here is a photo of one of mine other form of transportation when there is no snow

Attachments

• get-attachment-5.aspx.jpeg
    get-attachment-5.aspx.jpeg
    61.1 KB · Views: 427

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
yup, I also, am all ready to travel to the jamboree, quite sure everyone will have a great time, see you there. j m davis

OK Mr. Davis, I see three stories here that have not been told or documented . . .

We (at least I am) waiting anxiously for info on their backgrounds. OK, I'm impatient! :whistling::clap:

Especially the info on the 320

Apparently the jamboree is what it took to turn the winter around here. A few days after the jamboree it started snowing and it basically hasn't let up. There is now over 2' in Leavenworth where, as you well know, there was nothing. At the pass we have gone from 55% of normal snowpack to above normal, over 12' and counting. Thanks!

Tye one on

It's time to start planning the 2015 snow cat jamboree 2015! I will be starting a new thread "Snow Cat Jamboree 2015" and updating the Snow Cat Jamboree Facebook page. Last year was a huge success even with the lack of snow and we are willing to bet that this year will be even better. Cheers!

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be there, go team tucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! long live orange !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if you need any help, just let me know, great group of over snow machines owners, and yes it was good last year and should be better next, everyone should go. jinn