• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1968 Tucker 442 New to Me

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Ahhh, when plush suspension was a really thick seat! Riding 'ole yeller around for a while will help you remember just how far modern suspension has come!

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Winter has set up nicely so far in New Hampshire! Different cats out today and a few dogs.

Little bear notch road ride today. Legs feeling great and big thanks to the groomer for smooth trails! Not a Tucker but we're equal opportunity .

That's Washington hiding back there.

Attachments

• IMG_6693.jpg
    IMG_6693.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 430
  • IMG_6700.jpg
    IMG_6700.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 429
  • IMG_6701.jpg
    IMG_6701.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 424

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Got the shifter safety button hooked up tonight. Was able to make a nice clean install and easily bypass should the switch fail.

This will work well as a added layer of safety!

Attachments

• IMG_6732.jpg
    IMG_6732.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 386

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
glad to see you finally moved to rubber tracks is that the one that kept popping up with a slant 6 or do you have the gas guzzling v-8

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
While you still have both cats, take them both out on the same day on the same hill and snow and see which goes the best. We are dying to know.
My money is on the 442A.

Last edited:

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
This will be my last post on this thread. Here are the proud new owners of the cat getting a little ride in today.

Going to a great home and I still get some visitation rights! New memories begin now!

Attachments

• IMG_6801.jpg
    IMG_6801.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 287

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
Brian,

it was an Epic novel, well written, number 1 on the Forums best seller list...

now, it is time, for the next book, I know it will a best seller also, prefect timing...

Happy New Year and Happy New Tucker

Stay Orange and Tucker ON

minion of tuckerville

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
All I know is a custom tie rod and and two cases of lubriplate left the building this week.

It did sno up that way this week.

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Yeup, we even had sleet & wet snow at the start of the storm Monday night. Longest spring (late winter?) ever. Nice to finally see sun today!