• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

new snow trac track belts

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
got my taxes paid and scrounged some and came up with this.
12 new track belts for one snow master and snow tracs. 2 ply
us tight owners pooled together with hopes of lower cost.:clap:

DSC00891_1.jpg

I think mine even started easier . kind of like a gal with new shoes.
DSC00894.jpg

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
I had fall line belts that came with my Thiokol they were junk after 2 years.

I went with falling about 4 years ago on my Pistenbully. Heavy duty vulcanized on the large drivers are holding up well. I went the cheep route with thinner outer belts and they are already needing replacement.

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I had fall line belts that came with my Thiokol they were junk after 2 years.
from what I understand they are a german made belt for snow that they got for us. 2 ply but rated for the light weight cats.
I never place the order and just helped with some of the details.
it has more rubber on one side.we'll see what it's like in two years.
DSC00914.jpg

Blackfoot Tucker

GOLD Site Supporter
Not to throw shade on your purchase, but in my experience Minnesota Outdoors (aka:Brad) is THE source for snowcat belting and knowledge.

I purchased some belts from him last year for a Tucker we were making some repairs to, and the entire experience was five stars. Great product, great price, great customer service. That's the trifecta of excellence for me.

There's a saying I heard when I was in the USAF and stationed in South Georgia: "Sir, I'd like the opportunity to earn your business". Sadly, many companies today don't have that philosophy, or even recognize business is earned. Brad "gets it", and I'll absolutely buy from him again.

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
snow master is only getting 4 belts. the outside belts are in good shape. just the two center belts are being replaced on each side.
DSC00920.jpg

DSC00926.jpg

DSC00928.jpg

DSC00932.jpg

after it was lifted you can see the work the county did. replaced the aluminum bottom with road signs.
DSC00931.jpg

olympicorange

…. nice shop, nice lift, lots of elbow room,... man I sure could put a lot of orange in there ...lol ,... lookn good.... :thumbup::thumbup: