• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Met a member here yesterday...

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
A snow catter too!

Yesterday I had the pleasure of showing Redsqwrl around a Snow Trac. Very nice fellow, glad he came down all the way from the eastern side of Wisconsin...

Only wish we both would have had more time to spend talking snow cats and what ever else...Some day I hope to correct that lack of time thing...

Nice to have met you and your lovely wife Mike!

Regards, Kirk

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
that is kewl to meet other members. But even a guy from Iowa should have known to take a picture of the event :poke: and post it.:yum::yum:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Murph, you must not talk to farmers much. They need two hands just to illustrate their conversation. No way they can hold a camera too!:whistling:

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Kirk, I take full responsibility for the photo op's ...

Lisa did a fine job capturing the event..

I was two blocks from the barbeque place when It dawned on me (should have done some take out)

Thank you for taking time, Lisa and I really appreciate it.

Mike

P.S. Late for graduation ceremony.....

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Keep loosing my internet connection. Maybe Doc is early??

Great to meet you and Lisa Mike...

I feel certain we shall meet again...

Will keep looking for an ST for you untill we do...

Best regards, Kirk

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Here is a photo that sums up the experience... (well with out some of the best barbeque I have had)

Cropped us out, that way Nobody can figure out what we are saying, (I talk with my hands too)..

Mike

Attachments

• 124_6599 (Small)cropped.JPG
    124_6599 (Small)cropped.JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 189