• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Retired FBI Agent Claims He Has Proof That Lee Harvey Oswald Didn’t Kill JFK

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
I dont know if this has ever been posted or discussed here before but I find it very interesting & have followed it for years . I,ve never been big on conspiracy theories but this one just allways bothered me .

The video is perty impresive IMO . but below the vid is the fellows webite thats in the vid & he has 5 different radio programs at his site the first one being a live show when the shooting accured , Its a radio show so you have to go thru some programing & commercials but I mainly listened to all of #3 & #5 & I was quite impressed .

They are quite long but if you find it as interesting as I do
its well worth it . If this has been posted before feel free to delete this or merge it . I would just like others opinions on it . But figured if I put it in the debate section it would be a waste of time :shifty:

" Almost 50 years have gone by since President John Fitzgerald Kennedy was killed in Dallas, Texas, on Nov. 22, 1963. Yet, we are no closer to solving this murder today than we were back then. We are beginning to elicit the truth, but that truth is being revealed in bits and pieces:

We KNOW that there were warnings that the President would be killed.

We KNOW that Lee Harvey Oswald did not s More..hoot the President.

We KNOW that Oswald and Jack Ruby were associates.

We KNOW that the President was shot twice from the front.

We KNOW that there was no single “pristine” bullet that hit both the President and Texas Gov. John Connally.

We KNOW that a number of shots were fired from various positions around the Texas Book Depository.

We KNOW that four telephone calls were made to the Dallas Police, the FBI and to others in the early morning hours of Nov. 24, 1963, warning that Oswald would be killed when he was transferred to the County Jail.

We KNOW that lies were told to confuse the public and to hide the truth.

These few sentences may shock the average person who only read the headlines, who never dug into the details, who believed the Warren Commission Report. Many more facts have been uncovered in my research and are contained in my writings. Those facts will paint a different picture than what we have been led to believe happened.

There are very few people in the United States who have ever heard the name JOSEPH ADAMS MILTEER. Yet, on instructions of the FBI, Milteer’s name and documents detailing his ties to the Kennedy assassination were ordered to be stored in the National Archives and forgotten. Why?

Investigative information concerning Milteer was deliberately misplaced, destroyed or attributed to other persons. Why?

A comprehensive report written by FBI Special Agent Donald A. Adams was "hacked apart" and now does not exist in the National Archives, where most all papers concerning the Kennedy Assassination are stored. Why?

Only the one interview of Milteer by Special Agents Don Adams and Ken Williams exists in the archives. Why?

Where are all of the other documents prepared by Agent Adams? And why are they nowhere to be found?

There are still so many unanswered questions and glaring inconsistencies about the Kennedy assassination.

After almost 50 years, isn’t it time for the truth to be known?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4e2_1282705046

ncroamer65

I agree with Cowboy's OP :clap: and from the amount of information
"lost" misplaced, corrupted, etc. the term of "coverup" comes to mind.

mak2

I just dont beleive he could have made the shot, twice, in the amount of time he did with the rifle he did, at a moving target.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Assuming Oswald did not act alone, anyone want to speculate as to who was behind the assassination and why? Was it the CIA, the mob or what?

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Assuming Oswald did not act alone, anyone want to speculate as to who was behind the assassination and why? Was it the CIA, the mob or what?
Well according to the video & the radio interviews This guy had a perty damn good idea Of who wanted him dead & the other things that took place had to have big government help of some kind .

Theres just to many things that points to it to being a setup , from the route being changed , to the motercycle cops that were told to not ride along the side but to stay back . Last but not least was the SS agent that was told to not ride on the back of the limo . Just my take on it though . :wink:

OH & BTW he said Oswald was only a patsie & wasn,t involved in the shooting at all .

Alonzo Tubbs

Carpe Diem
SUPER Site Supporter
Years ago, I saw a group of TV news journalists discussing stories they had never revealed to the public. Without trying to recount each reporter's stories from memory, I specifically remember Mike Wallace telling of a interview with Lyndon Johnson in which Wallace asked him who killed President Kennedy. Lyndon apparently told him, after assurances it would never be made public, JFK was murdered by "the Cubans". For years after that, I'd see journalists discuss the murder but never again heard of the Cubn link. I wondered if I was the only person in the whole wide world who had heard it.

A few years later I saw another special in which Wallace said since Johnson was dead, he felt the promise to be no longer binding. They then showed a clip of LBJ himself, sitting in a chair in front of cameras, making the unambiguos statement that JFK was shot shot by "the Cubans". I've never heard it said again and never again seen the clip but surley some one else in this world has to have seen this.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Lonzo, I did not see that, but I do not doubt your word either. At the same time the skeptic in my wonders if Johnson did indeed know and was covering for the CIA or whoever was behind it. Blaming an outsider can unite while blaming an inside part of the government could have a devastating affect.

Also, if he truly knew the Cubans did it I would surely expect some action, wouldn't you? (I know the USSR was backing them at that time but still .... they killed our president)

D

darroll

This was a fishy thing from start to finish.
The FBI wouldn't even shoot the rifle that Oswald was supposed to have used.
They tied a string around the trigger and hid in another room, and pulled the string.

Ross 650

Site Supporter
Howdy,
at the time that happened I had just traded a set of Appelton spot lights for the twin to that Italian Carcano that Oswald was supposed to have made those impossible shots with. I looked at the action of the rifle and the bolt was so wobbly that I never shot it. I traded it for a set of spinner hub caps. Also if I remember correctly that round was prone to key holing. I really dont think the shot was made with that rifle. Just my take on history that I lived through. Have a goodun!!!!

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
I dont know if this has ever been posted or discussed here before but I find it very interesting & have followed it for years . I,ve never been big on conspiracy theories but this one just allways bothered me .

The video is perty impresive IMO . but below the vid is the fellows webite thats in the vid & he has 5 different radio programs at his site the first one being a live show when the shooting accured , Its a radio show so you have to go thru some programing & commercials but I mainly listened to all of #3 & #5 & I was quite impressed .

They are quite long but if you find it as interesting as I do
its well worth it . If this has been posted before feel free to delete this or merge it . I would just like others opinions on it . But figured if I put it in the debate section it would be a waste of time :shifty:

" Almost 50 years have gone by since President John Fitzgerald Kennedy was killed in Dallas, Texas, on Nov. 22, 1963. Yet, we are no closer to solving this murder today than we were back then. We are beginning to elicit the truth, but that truth is being revealed in bits and pieces:

We KNOW that there were warnings that the President would be killed.

We KNOW that Lee Harvey Oswald did not s More..hoot the President.

We KNOW that Oswald and Jack Ruby were associates.

We KNOW that the President was shot twice from the front.

We KNOW that there was no single “pristine” bullet that hit both the President and Texas Gov. John Connally.

We KNOW that a number of shots were fired from various positions around the Texas Book Depository.

We KNOW that four telephone calls were made to the Dallas Police, the FBI and to others in the early morning hours of Nov. 24, 1963, warning that Oswald would be killed when he was transferred to the County Jail.

We KNOW that lies were told to confuse the public and to hide the truth.

These few sentences may shock the average person who only read the headlines, who never dug into the details, who believed the Warren Commission Report. Many more facts have been uncovered in my research and are contained in my writings. Those facts will paint a different picture than what we have been led to believe happened.

There are very few people in the United States who have ever heard the name JOSEPH ADAMS MILTEER. Yet, on instructions of the FBI, Milteer’s name and documents detailing his ties to the Kennedy assassination were ordered to be stored in the National Archives and forgotten. Why?

Investigative information concerning Milteer was deliberately misplaced, destroyed or attributed to other persons. Why?

A comprehensive report written by FBI Special Agent Donald A. Adams was "hacked apart" and now does not exist in the National Archives, where most all papers concerning the Kennedy Assassination are stored. Why?

Only the one interview of Milteer by Special Agents Don Adams and Ken Williams exists in the archives. Why?

Where are all of the other documents prepared by Agent Adams? And why are they nowhere to be found?

There are still so many unanswered questions and glaring inconsistencies about the Kennedy assassination.

After almost 50 years, isn’t it time for the truth to be known?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4e2_1282705046

I typed "Milteer" in to Yahoo! and found this: http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/milteer.htm

Fer cryin out loud. Oswald wanted to defect to the USSR, but they rejected him. He was also an excellent Marine marksman. Why is the notion of him being the assassin so implausible?

Ross 650

Site Supporter
Howdy,
it is not the idea that he wasnt a good marksman. The rifle was not capeable. It was a really shoddy piece if you read my post about it. Have a goodun!!!!

mak2

I am an excellent Marine marksman. I have not read the distances on the shot for many years, but I read them way back, and I remember thinking I maybe could have hit the first shot on a crazy good day. But not the second. I fired expert every time. No way.

jpr62902

SUPER Site Supporter
Howdy,
it is not the idea that he wasnt a good marksman. The rifle was not capeable. It was a really shoddy piece if you read my post about it. Have a goodun!!!!

I read your post, Ross, and you even said it wasn't the same rifle, but a "twin." What does that mean? Different manufacturer?

Regardless, that's a hardly proof of the alleged conspiracy from the OP.

mak2

no jpr, rifles are only capable of certain distances and accuracy varies. I fired an M16 which was sweet at 500 meters. I need to go look up the distances and rifles but his rifle was way inferior to my M16, and I could not have made the shot.

mak2

+ you would be pissin your pants shooting the president of the US. I have never thought it happended the way they say.

Ross 650

Site Supporter
Howdy JPR,
I mean that it was a shitty design made for close combat with very loose tolerances. I dont care who manufactured it, it was not capeable of those shots in those short times. Mak, this is scary but we are in agreement again!!!! Have a goodun!!!!

jpr62902

SUPER Site Supporter
So, ignore all the trajectories, ballistics tests, the Zapruder film, etc.?

Maybe you're just not as good of a shot as Oswald?

mak2

So, ignore all the trajectories, ballistics tests, the Zapruder film, etc.?

Maybe you're just not as good of a shot as Oswald?

Could be, but I am saying I am, er was, better by a long shot than the rifle. If he made the shots, he was lucky. Not just a little lucky, very very lucky.

D

darroll

The rifle was a Manlicker (spelling?).
It was made out of beer cans if my memory still works?

jpr62902

SUPER Site Supporter
The rifle was a Manlicker (spelling?).
It was made out of beer cans if my memory still works?

You're thinking of Pamela Anderson.:whistling:

Mannlicher-Carcano.

Oswald's marksmanship was 48, 49 out of 50 at 200 yards. His rifle was found less than 90 yards away, in an elevated position, from where JFK was shot.

mak2

Evidence to the contrary?

Nope, this is opinion. I was a very good shot in the Marine Corps, with a better rifle with less pressure I could not have made the first shot, the second one, just no way. His rifle sucked, and I doubt he was a better shot. I have no evidence but I dont beleive he did it. So dont beat me up on it.

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
It's Bush's fault..........

I can't believe this JFK thing is still being explored. My god, Clinton couldn't keep Lewinski a secret, we have 90,000 pages of classified docs show up on the net all over the world, our nuclear secrets ain't so secret, yet we still debate the killing of a US President by Cubans, the mob, Bush (just kiddin), and who knows who else, but can find NO evidence.

Gimme a break.

jpr62902

SUPER Site Supporter
It's Bush's fault..........

I can't believe this JFK thing is still being explored. My god, Clinton couldn't keep Lewinski a secret, we have 90,000 pages of classified docs show up on the net all over the world, our nuclear secrets ain't so secret, yet we still debate the killing of a US President by Cubans, the mob, Bush (just kiddin), and who knows who else, but can find NO evidence.

Gimme a break.

Thank you.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
If I remember correctly the top marksmen in the FBI tried to duplicate getting 3 shots off accurately as Oswald in the same time frame, with the same rifle and not one of them could do it.

Alonzo Tubbs

Carpe Diem
SUPER Site Supporter
The rifle was an Italian Carcano of WWII vintage and was indeed a piece of junk by modern standards. As a military rifle, it was reliable and capable of adequate accuracy to have made the shots that killed JFK and wounded Gov. Connelly. Widespead disdain for the rifle led the gov't to duplicate the shots with an idenical rifle; it required no special expertise to do it. Because of doubts about the integrity of the investigation, the NRA repeated the test and reported the same results. It was doable and required no expert marksman to do it.

Doc: Remember LBJ's fear of another Korean war. The reason he wouldn't allow Viet Nam to be won was he feared another mass intervention by the Chinese. He would have taken no action against Cuba for fear of incurring Soviet wrath and bringing waves of Chinese into Viet Nam, creating the greatest American retreat since Korea. That's speculation on my part and I have nothing upon which to base it except my memory of LBJ and his "Oh My God Don't Piss off the Russians" foriegn policy. Also, don't forget the Russian humiliation at having to turn their ships around during the Cuban Missle Crisis (Kennedy). Their were an awful lot of bones to be picked.

A side note, the report was (is) sealed until 2042. Remember when Klinton (the coward in chief) was elected? He said publicly that he would finally get to read the Blue Book Report and know who shot JFK. His findings from the Blue Book Report were made public. Not a word about JFK.