• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

This video is way out there but makes one wonder

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
What if? I doubt it is true but it is possible I guess. We have been feeding BS to the average citizen for decades now while we miss the big things going on around us. We lost our country years ago to mutilnational corporations that are above all our laws or ability to touch. I still doubt this as being true though.

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
I've never heard of one either Cowboy. I know at one time the methane levels of our atmosphere was a lot higher. I didn't realize is was as recent as the time table laid out in the government article. It is interesting to say the least.

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
I listened to all of that. I'm a skeptic. After 10 minutes I felt like I was being brain washed.
The video say it was an illusion for some higher agenda. You can't deny that people died.
You can't deny that it is costing billions to clean up.
The video reminds me of that one called Ziegtist or something. Thanks for posting:clap:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
"ASPHALT VOLCANO" in the Gulf of Mexico ... what a load of nonsense. Whoever put that together hoping to convince people of some giant conspiracy is an IDIOT. :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer: