• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

M7 for $500 someone grab it

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
I think that you know some one that would go get it for a small fee. I think he is even headed that way pretty soon with a trailer. If you want me too I will get it for a fee and bring it here then to you when I go that way?????

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I think that you know some one that would go get it for a small fee. I think he is even headed that way pretty soon with a trailer. If you want me too I will get it for a fee and bring it here then to you when I go that way?????

OK I just bought it........... so now we have to figure that out

berg

Where is the Museum?

Not sure who Bryan is, but glad you got it.. Seems like a nice find.
Where are u located?... I know a few transporters that haul non runner
auction cars around the west if needed. I'm sure they would haul a cat.

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Where is the Museum?

Not sure who Bryan is, but glad you got it.. Seems like a nice find.
Where are u located?... I know a few transporters that haul non runner
auction cars around the west if needed. I'm sure they would haul a cat.

Bryan is the guy that owns it. we had been dealing with him allready but then he lowered his price. it has not run in 15 years..... we are in Mn.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I'm somewhat new to the Board... are you guys Hoarding these machines?

We've got all kinds here. Mainer hoards the 601's. Snowcat Operations hoards the Thiokol's. Bobcat and Big Al hoard the Krusti's.(they make dandy little flower pots, those krusti's) We're all a bunch of addicted nuts when it comes to snowcats.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
We've got all kinds here. Mainer hoards the 601's. Snowcat Operations hoards the Thiokol's. Bobcat and Big Al hoard the Krusti's.(they make dandy little flower pots, those krusti's) We're all a bunch of addicted nuts when it comes to snowcats.

I just completely rebuild them and then sell them for a huge loss .... I'm good at that ...:ermm::doh::sad:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
P2210071.jpg

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Good for you BOOBCAT!!!!! Whats the serial number ? I have a few parts if you need anything .
You go girl!!!!

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
The Kristi is now located in an undisclosed location. She will be stored in the bunker waiting for Bobcats return. He is starting to accumulate quite the collection!

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
She is on her way to a better life of living Indoors, she will get resored and sit next to what mainer wants.........:yum:

Attachments

• snow cat transport 001.jpg
    snow cat transport 001.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 123
  • snow cat transport 002.jpg
    snow cat transport 002.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 123