• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Check this out!!

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
Bob, love your site here

Ok, the game is, on the links on the left hand side of Bobs site, they spin and disappear when you hold your mouse over them. The idea is to make them all disappear so it is blank behind them. Time yourself to get rid of them all, if you can.
Call me simple but its had me occupied for about 10 mins now, alas, I have yet to make them all disappear, a new one appears just as the last one goes :mad:
Can you guys beat me?

Last edited:

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
Man, this thing gunna have me goin all night, just cant do it, theyll all nearly be gone and then you spot the black line coming up and them it appears again :angry3:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well get your jollies now. Rumors in my computer department is they are planning on totally revamping the site. I have no clues what the plans are, but I suspect your game will be changed.

JayC

Huh?
I think you're just too slow with the mouse, Mith.:D It only takes one pass to make them disappear. You can go up or down - the choice is yours.:D

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
Dammit, they do and all :( :( Why didnt I think of that last night, what was I doing??

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
Green tea last night, yikes, didnt think it was that strong :eek:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I don't know how many extra hits this thread has caused on my website, but something tells me that my computer guys are going to give me a report in a week or two showing how many extra hits we are getting and they are going to try to get me to up their development budget. Yea, sure, that will happen. NOT.