• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Spam

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
If I remember right Skurka likes Spam. I do but it has to be fried otherwise I won't touch it. But I am thinking of getting one of these.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/World-Jerseys-Mens-Cycling-Jersey/dp/B004EWG2T8"]Spam[/ame] Do you think I would look good in it??

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
If I remember right Skurka likes Spam. I do but it has to be fried otherwise I won't touch it. But I am thinking of getting one of these.

Spam Do you think I would look good in it??
Cant say how you'd look in it I'll let the women folk speak up for that .:whistling:

But it would be perty sensible riding attire IMO , you would be perty hard to miss compared to what other bikers I have seen wear in the past . I just hope they dont have matching bicycle shorts . :doh:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Since you live near the home of Spam it would be a good choice. Folks might think you are so good you are turning Pro!:whistling::yum::yum:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
If Mrs. Murph considers you crazy tasty.. by all means, and yes you would look rather hot in it!
:brows::yum:

Yeah well she didn't think much of it. So it will sit on the shelf at the store. I just thought being in the area of the Home for Spam it will be well taken by other riders.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Yeah well she didn't think much of it. So it will sit on the shelf at the store. I just thought being in the area of the Home for Spam it will be well taken by other riders.
Maybe she thinks your can won't look good in it.:poke:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
If women were born diplomats we could drop the state department and just have a war every month.:whistling:

Lia

Banned
If women were born diplomats we could drop the state department and just have a war every month.:whistling:

However, as things are, we do have a state department, mostly mismanaged er... run by men, and we have several ongoing wars that don't look to be settled any time soon. :tongue:

:wink:

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
However, as things are, we do have a state department, mostly mismanaged er... run by men, and we have several ongoing wars that don't look to be settled any time soon. :tongue:

:wink:

There is probably a mother-in-law in there somewhere!:brows:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Can't say it! Can't say it! Can't say it! Can't say it! Can't say it! Can't say it! Can't say it! Can't say it!:yum::yum::yum: