• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

DOC ... a request ...

DAP

Doc ... I'd like to see the "Outdoors" section broadened somewhat. Howz about a "Trees" forum. And while the Lawn & Garden forum seem on the surface to be a logical grouping, in fact, I believe that Gardening deserves its very own space, compared to Lawns.

But, I'd really like to see a forum for Trees. They are one of the most difficult things to gather accurate information on.

Thanks ...

:thumb: :thumb:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Lawn and Garden has the fewest posts of any in the Ag forums. I'll relable it to Lawn, Garden & Trees if you like. If we have enough posts I'll create a new Trees forum and move the posts over to it once the activity warrants it. I understand something like garden might warrant it's own forum but until the posts in the combined forum increase I'll keep them together.
Hows that sound?

DAP

You da man ... I concurr ... I agree ... Just a thought .. Just a whim .. Just a need to understand the Tree ...