• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Rusty's thought of the day thread

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Whats the weather like with you Rusty....it's pi...well the rain is coming down hard here:ermm:

Galvatron

i had that weather yesterday...clear blue skies sun was shining and the temp was 21c....i want yesterday back.

HulaMac

GoToYourRoom.gif

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
This should not interfere with going out drinking tonight. If you have a squirt oil can you can usually find a vacuum leak by putting a light bead of oil around intake gaskets. Could also be a hose leaking.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Gotta love pollution controls! I would love to have a simple old 283 chevy,292 ford or a slant six mopar. Great motors, ran forever and easy to work on. Had a 52 willys with a flat head that was still running great 50 years later.

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
You mean you actually do stuff besides typin on here? wow:whistling:

Too many things, that's why I'm not here often enough! :doh: Now, if I could just figure out how to get paid for more of them....:unsure:

Good thing I bugged out when I did though, because I've forgotten how many times doddie can be compounded and still be a proper insult. :w00t2:

Good to see you're narrowing down the problem with that car; the old ones came with quirks too, but like muleman, sure liked that fact they were easy to work on.

Galvatron

hell no we just got a new vacuum cleaner. i dubbed it the blue monster, this thing is frickin AWESOME!!! got about as much power as your little english 4bangers over there

What the hell have you been doing to try out that theory.....crap dont answer:yum::yum::yum:

Attachments

• captaindanthedemondwarfcq8.jpg
    captaindanthedemondwarfcq8.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 100