• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Riddle me this...

dzalphakilo

Banned
One night in Salisbury, small hospital, overnight stay from back surgery (L5-S1), one day. Bill for the hospital came out to $22,000 (sleep doctor seperate as well as the neurosurgeon). That was at the end of last year.

In the "premier" hospital in N.C, Wake forest Baptist "teaching hospital" in the burn care unit, 5 full days, total bill $11,000 ( two months ago).

For the back surgery, I paid over 1k to the hospital.

For the burns staying in the burn unit? Total of $35 out of pocket not inlcuding the $200 out of pocket for the burn surgeons.

I swear, I have no fricken clue how health insurnace works!

I do know however after spending time in the hospital, that I'm in the wrong business.

D

darroll

Sorry Buddy,
The first 400 people did not pay their bill.
This is the way America works…
God I wish it would get better..
I think it will.

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
They will charge whatever you are willing to pay...kinda like gasoline.

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
Send me your policy, I'll read it and figure it out.:wink: Most likely... it is dependent on accident coverage. Hard to say though without reading. At one point I had a CDL, Pest Control License as well as an insurance license. Only the CDL remains though...