• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Unusual ksl.com find...

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
And the Brakes, are really bad :jumprope: but there fun on big lakes if.......
They don’t have open water ahead :doh:

omg----how could you not add that to the fleet----if it was any where me I would have it already----I do have a truck heading west this week----dammmmm I need to check on this one---just got home from hitting the bars in one of my cats----that would be so cool pulling in with

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
I just PM'ed my friend David who lives in Pinedale Wyoming to see if it was his or not,I knew he was into old motorcycles and street rods,didn't know about a snowplane tho. Im thinking its probably not his but you never know. Pretty sure it wouldnt work out to well up here in N.H.:wink: Don

Last edited:

yooperman

If anyone is serious about buying one of these I know where there are at least 4 sitting around my area. 3 for sure are for sale. Only one is fully enclosed like this one.

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
with big deep powder skiis, they work quite well and are way FASTER than a Tucker Sno-Cat

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 274

yooperman

Here is one that I built a few years ago. I sold it. It is for sale again. If anyone is interested I can put you in touch with the owner.

Attachments

• FC6CFFF9-DED0-4575-A850-D7C666EDECD4.png
    FC6CFFF9-DED0-4575-A850-D7C666EDECD4.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 243

Nikson

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
its a bird, its a .... superman... its a ...... what!?!?!?! ---- a SNOW PLANE!!!!!