• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

60mph tracked "tundra bus" on C/L

Backyardski

BackyardskiLima
GOLD Site Supporter
I bet you could do a couple dozen somersaults at 60 with the right bump. A beefier roll cage might be in order for those speeds

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Right up the road from me if anybody is interested in buying. Only 25 minutes happy to investigate but better off buying a tucker!

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Not me. Have enough other clams sitting around here. Just offering up assistance to anybody who was interested.

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
Track Addict breaks enough bones with a 10 mph Tucker. He can’t be allowed a 60 mpher!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pretty sure, the "ADDICT", has more than one machine that goes well over 10 mph, and do know for a fact, that, Mrs. Addict has a very large and paid in full life insurance policy....

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Some days I think she wishes it killed me. Just make sure when she has the auction she makes fair deals for my boys. According to her my stuff has no value.

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Some days I think she wishes it killed me. Just make sure when she has the auction she makes fair deals for my boys. According to her my stuff has no value.

You can only hope that she sells them for what you paid, not what you told her you paid.