• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

New Snow Trac Trelleborg tires

nwerring

Finally I managed to get through the Trelleborg system, and was able to order new small tires in 4.00-4 dimentions. This is the T522 original tire.

For you guys in the US:
If enough of you can get together and place an order through the US Distributor, then you might be able to get some to.
H
I am in Norway, and had to order via the Norwegian Trelleborg distributor, who then went through the Swedish Trelleborg and finally to the production in Sri Lanka.

I haven't got a price yet, but significantly cheeper that the aircraft tires some people buy.

The tires will be manufactured some time the next month, so better hurry if you want to get new tires. Might be a while before Trelleborg makes a new batch again.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 524
Last edited:

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks for the heads up. I am sure some of us will be trying to get some of the production run over here. Any idea of how many they will be making??

Regards, Kirk

nwerring

I ordered 200 tires, but I'm pretty sure they would make more once they start the production - if they get a firm order. Most of my order are allready sold here in Norway..

3512b

GOLD Site Supporter
I was talking with linda at trelleborg she said they would do a run for us here in the Us if we got a big enough order she was a little concerned on getting them to Alaska. but then we are still working on the ones made here in Alaska so I dropped it

shoot her a email Linda Lanni linda,lanni@trelleborg.com

She a very nice person to deal with
if we can go with these then maybe we can do something with the rear wheels and the ft wheels on the big wheels

3512b

GOLD Site Supporter
O and thanks to our friends in Norway for thinking of us!
hope we can return the favor

nwerring

It was Christer Morlind in Sweden who tipped me about the possibility that the pattern for the original small tire was stored at the factory in SriLanka. Unfortunately he also mentioned that the pattern for the big tire had been thrown away.... But - it does`nt hurt to try.

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
DSC00690.jpg

solid tires and I only had 3 on last winter with no problems . all are the same now.
I think they were $145 each
DSC00691.jpg

nikos

JimVT; solid tires and I only had 3 on last winter with no problems . all are the same now. I think they were $145 each [[/QUOTE said:
Heavy duty solid tyres. (Continental)
Anyway, at least there is hope. Its nice that we have the chance, and the opportunity to deal with the Trelleborg.

Nikos