• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

My Dearest Cory

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Cory i understand it's your Birthday tomorrow....

I would just like to wish you a Happy Birthday and share the fact you are indeed a very special woman in my life.

Over the past few weeks yourself and redneck have been there to help support me and my Family through a time that's not pleasant and your friendship as been outstanding......as you know i think the world of you and im so proud to be classed as one of your friends.

you are a great Mother to your children and supportive wife to your husband and if you were my Mom i could never have been prouder knowing all you do.....i Love you with all my Heart and look forward to one day having the privilege of meeting you in person.

Give Chimp(HAHAHA) a hug from us all here and Shaz Nobba Elisha and Lilly all send their Love too.

HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY ALL MY LOVE.....DEAN

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixx8kTUgqJQ&feature=related"]YouTube - She's So Lovely[/ame]

Last edited:

sports850

:festive::thewave::jumpingSm:happybday

HAPPY EARLY OR BELATED BIRTHDAY CORY (It's too early to figure out timezones and international dateline's to know if it's the right day or not .....) .

It's always a pleasure to chat to you .

Trakternut

Please allow me to join the others in wishing you the best on your special day.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! However, it does mean you're getting older! :punk:

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
Now that I know your birthday, could you kindly pm me your ss # so's I can steal all your shyte?:w00t2:

On a lighter note,

Happy Friggin' Birthday!!!

HulaMac

62acfe23.png

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Wow!!!!! Galvy, that was really a damn sweet way to say Happy Birthday!!!! Well done Sir!!!!! :thumb:

CORY....

:punk:HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!:punk:

:US_flag::bounce::US_flag::bounce::US_flag:

Bulldog1401

Anybody seen my marbles?
SUPER Site Supporter
Happy Birthday Cory!!!!

Now lets see that suit!!!:hide:

Just kidding....Happy birthday!!!

American Woman

Site Supporter
BULLDOG1401 said:
Happy Birthday Cory!!!!

Now lets see that suit!!!:hide:

Just kidding....Happy birthday!!!
:slap:....NO :mrgreen:
Please allow me to join the others in wishing you the best on your special day.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! However, it does mean you're getting older!
:slap: Didn't your Momma teach you to be nice to old women!

:happybday

HAPPY EARLY OR BELATED BIRTHDAY CORY (It's too early to figure out timezones and international dateline's to know if it's the right day or not .....) .

It's always a pleasure to chat to you .
Your timming is perfect.....Thankyou Ian!

Now that I know your birthday, could you kindly pm me your ss # so's I can steal all your shyte?
On a lighter note,

Happy Friggin' Birthday!!!
:hammer:.........:shock: NO :mrgreen:

Cory i understand it's your Birthday tomorrow....

I would just like to wish you a Happy Birthday and share the fact you are indeed a very special woman in my life.

Over the past few weeks yourself and redneck have been there to help support me and my Family through a time that's not pleasant and your friendship as been outstanding......as you know i think the world of you and im so proud to be classed as one of your friends.

you are a great Mother to your children and supportive wife to your husband and if you were my Mom i could never have been prouder knowing all you do.....i Love you with all my Heart and look forward to one day having the privilege of meeting you in person.

Give Chimp(HAHAHA) a hug from us all here and Shaz Nobba Elisha and Lilly all send their Love too.

HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY ALL MY LOVE.....DEAN

YouTube - She's So Lovely
Thankyou Dean :blush:
It's a privilege to have somebody like you care :wub:

Thankyou, Thankyou y'all!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Today is the big day isn't it?
Happy Birthday Cory!!!!!!
:happybday: :happybday:
:dancing: :dancing:
:thewave: :thewave: :thewave:
Hope you have a GREAT day!!!!!!! :thumb:

American Woman

Site Supporter
Thanks Y'all for stopping to say happy birthday :blush:
So far it has been very relaxing.....Redneck and I are both home all day today, and there's a tropical storm moving through. Makes for good day to "batt'in down the hatches" and enjoy :wub:

Galvatron I see your light is still out :yum:
So now that your beer, and "drinks" have warn off do ya still love me?:whistling:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Thanks Y'all for stopping to say happy birthday :blush:
So far it has been very relaxing.....Redneck and I are both home all day today, and there's a tropical storm moving through. Makes for good day to "batt'in down the hatches" and enjoy :wub:

Galvatron I see your light is still out :yum:
So now that your beer, and "drinks" have warn off do ya still love me?:whistling:

HaHa of course i love ya....and Happy Birthday....i slept through til 3pm today but loved the late night chat and feel real refreshed.....time for a beer run:yum::yum::yum::brows:

urednecku

Site Supporter
I guess I better get in on this now.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CORY!!!

I LUV YA, GIRL. :in_love:

NOW, some-body ask her what she got fer her birthday.....:brows:

cowgirl

Silver Member
Site Supporter
:dancing::thewave:Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!:thewave:

So if both you and your husband have the day off and its your b-day, then what the h**l are you guys doing on the forum????????????