• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hey Cory....

Status
Not open for further replies.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
How many times does this make?
:dizzy: :yum: :yum: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rolf2::rolf2::rolf2::rolf2:
Don't you think you're over acting with the smilies there?
The thread is directed at Cory.... NOT you.
Matthew 18:21-22
Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, "Lord, if my brother keeps on sinning against me, how many times do I have to forgive him? Seven times? "No, not seven times," answered Jesus, "but seventy times seven."

urednecku

Site Supporter
You are right. I should not waste my time responding to you. But when you do what you did to my wife, at least 3 times now, I get pissed.
As for making an ass of oneself, what would you call using God's name in vane in a pm, then quote Jesus in the open?

You know how I feel. I am thru with you.

Rant onward.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
When I do what I did to your wife?
Let's see here: I reported a post she made.
She got angry.
I apologized.
She couldn't drop it and became the drama queen in PM, and from some accounts..probed other members for their "take" on me- and has seemed to have caused a few members to never speak to me since.

I've used God's name in (that's V A I N, btw) a couple of times in the open forum as well, so you're not exposing anything about my character, thank you ;)

Yer thru with me?
Good!
You know something? You stuck your nose in where it wasn't needed.
I figured an open forum apology would be better than anything else.

Perhaps this is why some people get kicked off forums.
They like to beat a dead horse and cause much disruption.

Now, everyone knows the deal.
Or should I say, the truth?

Things were fine around here a couple of months ago..
That's something for you to ponder. :D

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
When I do what I did to your wife?
Let's see here: I reported a post she made.
She got angry.
I apologized.
She couldn't drop it and became the drama queen in PM, and from some accounts..probed other members for their "take" on me- and has seemed to have caused a few members to never speak to me since.

I've used God's name in (that's V A I N, btw) a couple of times in the open forum as well, so you're not exposing anything about my character, thank you ;)

Yer thru with me?
Good!
You know something? You stuck your nose in where it wasn't needed.
I figured an open forum apology would be better than anything else.

Perhaps this is why some people get kicked off forums.
They like to beat a dead horse and cause much disruption.

Now, everyone knows the deal.
Or should I say, the truth?

Things were fine around here a couple of months ago..
That's something for you to ponder. :D
I think it's very unfair posting comments like this in the open Forum when all the evidence and facts sit in a area where most members cannot see them.

if dirt is going to be thrown then i think it needs to be kept where it started....or i can always go and copy and paste everything and post it as it was.

time to move on and quick i find all this childish and unneeded.

DZ you maybe well have been right in one of your posts way back on the fact real friends dont exsist on Forums.

Good day to you all.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Monte made the thread about the dust settling.
I made this thread to openly apologize and clarify for members who didn't know (not that anyone cares, or should).

I was hoping it would be left at that.
It will be now.

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
As for making an ass of oneself, what would you call using God's name in vane in a pm, then quote Jesus in the open?

You know how I feel. I am thru with you.

Rant onward.

i am BEYOND PISSED and DISSAPOINTED in sooooo many ways. Something SO SMALL has riled up SO MANY!!!! And NOW I have to get in the middle of this FUCKING thing.
Shes trying to appologize and now YOURE acting like an jerk to her? Not cool. And dont say anything about God. It has to do with forgiveness. You forgive her GOD DAMNIT!!!! Get out of this High School mentality.
Stop picking on PG folks!!!!!!!!!
She did something that was a MISTAKE then AW and redneck wouldnt let it drop..... Then they dropped it.... Then PG picked up where THEY left off and started to sucker punch AW..... NOW...... PG wants to settle things. So be A FUCKING MAN (and woman) AND SETTLE THE FUCKING THING!!!!!
And Redneck if you cant accept an appology Im very very sad and dissapointed in you.
Ive been down the last week about this and it was getting better. And now Im ready to leave FF. PG does NOT deserve this!
AW and Redneck you both should have shrugged it off after she appologized in the FIRST PLACE!! Now we have an out of control tail spin of rudeness.
Look I love all of you. But ya'll need to stop acting like kids on the play ground.

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
OK.... it seems everyside has appologized a few times and nothing has happened in the forgiveness of anyone.
So I'll be leaving for a while. A week or so. I dont want to put myself in the middle of this any more. I DONT want to lose ANYONE here as a friend. This whole thing is stupid. Plain and simple.

urednecku

Site Supporter
OK.... it seems everyside has appologized a few times and nothing has happened in the forgiveness of anyone.
So I'll be leaving for a while. A week or so. I dont want to put myself in the middle of this any more. I DONT want to lose ANYONE here as a friend. This whole thing is stupid. Plain and simple.

But you are scared to hear what I have to say in a PM.

Good luck, Sushi. You gonna need it.

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
No redneck Im not afraid. I turned off all PMing and I officially quit FF.
Thanks for hospitality everyone.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Hey everyone ,
I'm sorry ... I did not know how serious of a situation I guess this is, when I posted my lame attempt to be funny last night on "Should Women be allowed on FF" ?

I don't know what happened here nor is it any of my business but I would like to ask the mods if you would please remove my post for my bad taste . I did not mean to offend anyone . Again I am so sorry . I was just looking to add some humor and accidently may have fueled the fires . :flowers:

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
Hey everyone ,
I'm sorry ... I did not know how serious of a situation I guess this is, when I posted my lame attempt to be funny last night on "Should Women be allowed on FF" ?

I don't know what happened here nor is it any of my business but I would like to ask the mods if you would please remove my post for my bad taste . I did not mean to offend anyone . Again I am so sorry . I was just looking to add some humor and accidently may have fueled the fires . :flowers:

Hey Al... don't sweat it. If you REALLY want it removed, then I am sure they will. I think we all took it in the humor it was meant and no harm was being done. You certainly had no way of knowing this was going on. Due to special circumstances it HAD to spill into the open to clear the air. There was no way for most people to even have a clue. Besides... I want my wife to read that!:hide:

American Woman

Site Supporter
Al I thought that thread was funny as heck! Leave it, because I was waiting for you to find my profile without your wife's help :yum:

urednecku

Site Supporter
Al, leave it up!! We wanna see what happens to ya when Princess & City Girl see it.....:yum:

Last edited:

American Woman

Site Supporter
Now....I resent this being in public. I feel like it is another drama tactic. I have not answered any of this crap on purpose. Now it's getting to the point others are hurt, and I feel I need to speak up. I'm not going to whine about friends coming and going. I love my friends here, and they have remained true. PG has accused me of PMing people in private and telling them not to like her. (I know, it's juvenile) in Trackternut's thread you will notice at least 90% of the responders knew nothing. (so much for me spreading things in a PM) As far as my getting upset about PG reporting my thread from a private form....I was not the only one mad. The whole private forum was upset about that.
I have said I will be nice in public PG. But NO I do not want to be your "friend". I don't trust you after starting over so many times. So I don't see anymore pot shots from you or nasty emails from you, I have you on my ignore list. I love this place too much to leave.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
This place is going crazy. I do not understand it nor do I have the means to control it.

But I'm sure inquiring minds will want to know a long time member who has shared more of his life than most on here has requested to be removed as an active member of FF. :eek:
No explanation was given, and I can't even fathom a guess. The FF inactive members are also known as banned members.
I banned Deadly Sushi at his request earlier today.

American Woman

Site Supporter
I'm sorry Doc....This should have never been in the open like this. I'm not the first one to have pot shots thrown my way in the open. I have ignored as best I could out of fear the same the would happen to me that happened to Ddrane. I love this place and the friends I have made. Sushi will be missed a lot. He was a lot of fun.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
You're right Doc...........things have gotta a little out of hand around here lately. Which is why I try to stay out of it. I've also considered taking a "leave of absense" as you will, from the forum due to all the pointless jibberesh that seems to start off resembling a meaningfull thread but then, after about 10 or so posts, turns into something completly pointless and meaningless. I mean, I'm 31 yrs old........and from what I can tell, I'm one of the youngest frequent poster's on the forum but it seems to me that most of what I've been reading here lately has about the maturity level of my left toe.

I think it's time for people to grow up and not just post for the sake of posting but make each post meaningful.......

I think from this point on, I'll just be sticking to the snowcat section of the forum for a while............

Outa here...................

for now anyways...................I might decide to check in every now and then to see if the maturity level in this section of the forum has risen above the level of a 5th grader

Galvatron

This place is going crazy. I do not understand it nor do I have the means to control it.

But I'm sure inquiring minds will want to know a long time member who has shared more of his life than most on here has requested to be removed as an active member of FF. :eek:
No explanation was given, and I can't even fathom a guess. The FF inactive members are also known as banned members.

sorry once again Doc as i and others are to blame....come back Sushi we need your random crap.

we involved should be ashamed.

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
You're right Doc...........things have gotta a little out of hand around here lately. Which is why I try to stay out of it. I've also considered taking a "leave of absense" as you will, from the forum due to all the pointless jibberesh that seems to start off resembling a meaningfull thread but then, after about 10 or so posts, turns into something completly pointless and meaningless. I mean, I'm 31 yrs old........and from what I can tell, I'm one of the youngest frequent poster's on the forum but it seems to me that most of what I've been reading here lately has about the maturity level of my left toe.

I think it's time for people to grow up and not just post for the sake of posting but make each post meaningful.......

I think from this point on, I'll just be sticking to the snowcat section of the forum for a while............

Outa here...................

for now anyways...................I might decide to check in every now and then to see if the maturity level in this section of the forum has risen above the level of a 5th grader

Very well said and I agree 100%!!!!!!!!!!!
:thumb::clap::respect::beer::thankyou2:snow_smi:

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter

I can tell you this much... I am physically ill over it all right now. Lunch is down, but just barely. I know "why" he left, but leaving won't fix it, as HE was in no way at fault. I have more to say about this, but I will talk to Doc via PM and he can go from there.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Very well said and I agree 100%!!!!!!!!!!!
:thumb::clap::respect::beer::thankyou2:snow_smi:

I'll second that!:jumpingSm... every single word of it.
Things USED to be relatively adult around here.
Things USED to be fun.
People could state their case and not have to worry about it ruining someone else's day for God's sake!
I feel bad for the members who've told me they no longer want to log on because of some of this shit.
I came here because I wanted someplace open to talk about current topics of the day, have some laughs and just be myself.
Nobody ever had a problem with that, me or any number of things before.
Sushi needs to get his butt back here.
He's what I consider, the forums mascot lol

Galvatron

I'll second that!:jumpingSm... every single word of it.
Things USED to be relatively adult around here.
Things USED to be fun.
People could state their case and not have to worry about it ruining someone else's day for God's sake!
I feel bad for the members who've told me they no longer want to log on because of some of this shit.
I came here because I wanted someplace open to talk about current topics of the day, have some laughs and just be myself.
Nobody ever had a problem with that, me or any number of things before.
Sushi needs to get his butt back here.
He's what I consider, the forums mascot lol

pleased to see you jumping there PG....you are a big part of this shit now grow up and move on......maybe you feel you have won a battle....sorry but FF has lost no-one else.

American Woman

Site Supporter
You are right. I should not waste my time responding to you. But when you do what you did to my wife, at least 3 times now, I get pissed.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPlXex4_KkQ&feature=related"]YouTube - Michael Bolton - When a Men Loves a Woman[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.