• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Pictures of my Tucker 1642

Mainer

Boggie likes our museum
SUPER Site Supporter
Totally cool. Nice roof rack/roll-cage around it too.
You have an interior pics of the cabin and cargo/people area?
How long is she from far tip of blade to tail? Turning radius?
Very nice!
:applause:

srexecmark

I will take some interior pictures this weekend. The turning radius is around 18' since it is articulated. I have some sharp switchbacks on my road that my pickup has to take two takes on. The Tucker makes the turns with space to spare. The blade is removable.

mtn cat

Thank You for the pics on the snow plow. I have a 1544 1972 Tucker which I desperately want to add a blade. I have a question regarding your attachment to the frame versus the axle. Have you had any problem pushing the blade from the frame? I would be afraid it would'nt be strong enough. Would you send me more details on it?

srexecmark

I have not tried it yet. It seems to work okay. I am switching the alternator this weekend since when I turn on all the lights The voltage drops below 12 volts. I have to add flashing rear amber lights to coply with a special use permit I had to get from the USFS due to part of my access road is a groomed snowmobile trail. I think they were most concerned about the use of traction bar systems that seem to always make a pile of snow when you turn.

So, adding the amber lights was sure to drain things further. I will get some more pictures this weekend.

Mark