• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Things coming together finally!

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
The last few years have been hectic for me to say the least. Lost my job due to the plywood mill I worked at for 8 yrs closing down. Got a new job I love doing. Separated from my wife of 10 yrs. Divorce finally went through this week. Moved to the city in August. Split with the girl I was seeing shortly after moving here. Moved into my parents place for a bit with my son in August. Started house hunting. The market here is crazy to say the least. Houses are selling in days. Bought a nice 3 bedroom house with double garage. Took possesion today. The owners were nice enough to let us in early a couple weeks ago to start changing flooring. We got the place officially at 1pm. By 3pm, all the carpets were tore out of the bedrooms. One room is almost finished with a nice 3/4 inch laminate. The living room had new maple 3/4 inch hardwood installed last week by us. Started moving furniture in this evening. Will be nice to get settled into my new life finally. Been living out of boxes since august. So yes, things are finally coming together nicely. New job. New house. New town. :biggrin:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Man, my clock must be running fast. I thought that you'd got you'd got to that stage a couple of months back but I'm glad to hear that you've got to where you want to be.

All the best in your new life. It sounds as if everything is falling in to place for you. I'm really glad. :clap::clap::clap:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
That is indeed something to be happy about Brian :)
All the best and enjoy your new life!

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
That's great news groomer-dude! Being able to settle down is a nice feeling.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Glad to hear things are coming together for you. At least you are settled in before winter rolls around the corner. Now you have all winter to prep for fishing next year.:clap:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Man, my clock must be running fast. I thought that you'd got you'd got to that stage a couple of months back but I'm glad to hear that you've got to where you want to be.

All the best in your new life. It sounds as if everything is falling in to place for you. I'm really glad. :clap::clap::clap:

You're right. Things were coming together this summer but then quickly fell apart after I moved to the city. Not a huge deal. When life gives you lemons, make lemonade!!

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Things are still going great!:smile: Love the new house. Bought a new(to me vehicle). Job is going great! Divorce was finalized last month.:clap: Oh and.....

I got engaged!!!!!:brows:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Brian congrats....i knew you would get happiness back in your life due to the fact your honest and deserve it.:clap::clap::clap:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Whoa up there! You should let the dust settle before you get too serious. Besides, it is snowcat and snow machine season right around the corner. Then Fishing season opens up. If she makes it through all that she might be a keeper!:clap::yum::yum:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Oh. We won't be rushing to the alter in the near future. The plan is summer of 2014. lol If she's still around by then, she's definately a keeper. I don't see that being a problem though.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Heck if she puts up with you through 2 winters and 2 fishing seasons she probably is. Does she clean fish too?:yum:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Only 5 weeks away from the wedding now and things are still going strong. We're doing the last minute stuff now and making the arrangments for the days surrounding the wedding and how that will look. Honeymoon is all booked up and paid for. We will be in Charleston SC from aug 17-23. Nice new hotel room with airtub and separate standup shower for the week.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I'll be waiving as I fly overhead! Our flight connects through washington on the way down. Maybe I'll get a glimps of the whitehouse as we land and take off. On the way back our flight connects through New York.