• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Goodbye

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
To help save the economy, the Government will announce next month that the Immigration Department will start deporting seniors (instead of illegals) in order to lower Social Security and Medicare costs.
Older people are easier to catch and will not remember how to get back home.
I started to cry when I thought of you all.
Then it dawned on me ... oh, darn...
I'll see you all on the bus!

Attachments

• GoodbyeBus.JPG
    GoodbyeBus.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 110

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I know enough spanish to order a beer and to get my face slapped.

I'm ready to go!:clap:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I have my class A with coach endorsement so I get to drive the bus!:clap::clap::yum::yum:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I think it is a great plan. Bus loads of Retitred Americans flooding accross the border. The government will lose complete track of them and, at the end of the day,,,it will make "Fast and Furious" seem like no more than a bad cold.:doh:

Kane

The resulting demographics work well for Obama. One less senior (that would vote against him) leaves room for an illegal that would vote for him. Like two-for-one Happy Hour at the White House.