• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Brrr it's cold! Report your temps!

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
-10 at 8:30 pm.

Tonight
Mostly clear. Lows 13 below to 18 below zero.

Statement as of 7:15 PM CST on December 13, 2010

... Public information statement...

... Record low temperature set at International Falls MN...

A record low temperature of -33 degrees was set at International
Falls MN today. This breaks the old record of -30 set in 1917.

loboloco

Current conditions as of 8:55 PM ESTFair
Feels Like:26 °FBarometer:29.91 in and risingHumidity:33 %Visibility:10 miDewpoint:5 °FWind:W 7 mphUV Index:-- UV Description:LowSunrise:7:24 AMSunset:5:17 PM

they must have their thermometer over heated asphalt, mine is reading 21

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
temp.jpg

pixie

SUPER Site Supporter
43 and pouring rain. It's going to freeze overnight. We've had 3" of rain last night and today.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
2F and a wind chill of -14. Tomorrow will be bad for wind as they are calling for 40mph gusts.

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
Well It's 10:53.. and -15 below.. Gonna go start the car... Jump in the shower... then shut it off. See ya in about 30 minutes.... then I'll re-report the temp:whistling::clap:

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
Hmmm... I'm the laughing stock here at the Sawyer house:hammer:

I went and did what I said on here I was gonna do.
Started the car, jumped in the shower. Changed clothes, got all dressed up. (Well I had to go outside) And then went and sat in my car that was all nice and toasty warm. Sat out there for about 10 minutes - listening to the good stereo system. Shut it off. Came in. My daughter and her 18 year old friend laughed hysterically at me when I answered their question: "Weren't you going out tonight" No, I said I was just warming up the car. OMG~ the laughter...
I guess it does look funny... here I am getting ready for a date... and I have one with my car.LOL

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Well, it's almost midnight and it's 36°. it's supposed to be 29° by morning. It was 20° this morning and that's cold enough for me.

It's supposed to warm up to 63 tomorrow and only get down to 49°.

Some of you people need to move. -13° ... struth.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Temp has been steady around 0-4 all night with wind chills well below zero. Can't wait for it to get blowing hard today! Light snow falling but most is just north and west of us off the lakes.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
5 degrees, time for a bike ride. just kidding.

Not funny. Two weekends ago someone was riding in our area at 5 degrees. I personally thought he was nuts and did not look like he was dressed all to well.

mak2

I seen 2 commuters on bicycles yesterday on the way home. They were well equipted but it is too damn slick, I dont care what they say.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
We are getting just enough powdery snow to disguise the dang ice from the melt we had Sunday. That makes it wicked to walk around here. Still holding at 2 degrees.

CityGirl

Silver Member
SUPER Site Supporter
It's a toasty 24.3 degrees this morning. Bikini weather in comparison to that of some of you other folks. :smile: