• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

BILJAX XLB 4319

nppolly

NEED PARTS FOR A BILJAX XLB 4319, DEALER TELLS ME THEY NO LONGER SUPPORT THIS MACHINE EVEN THOUGH ITS ONLY 10 YEARS OLD, ANYONE HAVE ANY SOLUTIONS?

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
First off, using all capital letters in your post is kinda like considered YELLIING our message...

I see this lift is able to get quite high in the air. This is a concern to have it working properly for the safety of the operators. If the maker no longer supports it, then a good reputable machine shop maybe the way to go. Not sure of the part you need, but my bet is there is some one who can make it for you, for a price. The hydrolics should be standard stuff, unless this an import machine.

Best of luck, Kirk