• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Exclusive: Conservative Group ‘Bikers for Trump’ Submits Evidence of Broward County

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Exclusive: Conservative Group ‘Bikers for Trump’ Submits Evidence of Broward County Ballot Tampering to Florida AG Pam Bondi
by Cassandra Fairbanks November 14, 2018

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...pering-to-florida-attorney-general-pam-bondi/

Chris Cox of Bikers for Trump had a lawyer submit a letter containing evidence of ballot tampering in Broward County to Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi.

Cox exclusively told The Gateway Pundit that if they do not receive a satisfactory response in a reasonable amount of time he is willing to file a lawsuit.

According to the letter sent by Cox’s lawyer Derek A. Schwartz, while outside the Broward Supervisor of Elections main office, Cox and other members of Bikers for Trump learned of twelve colored plastic zip tie tags that were each stamped with a seven digit serial code.

“The tags were discovered by other citizens on the ground near the loading dock area outside the BSOE building,” the letter explains. He then went on to provide the serial numbers and the color of the tags.

“It is my client’s understanding and belief that these tags may have been used by the BSOE to secure and seal ballot boxes and/or bags on the night of the election prior to transporting the ballots to the BSOE office. Based on where these tags were found, my client believes these tags were likely illegally removed from the ballot boxes and bags prior to being delivered to the BSOE’s office,” the letter continues.

Schwartz goes on to state that “if these tags were used to seal ballot boxes and bags and improperly removed, then the chain of custody of the ballots in the boxes and bags was broken and the ballots were subject to tampering and manipulation.”

It goes on to request that Bondi’s office immediately determine if any of the tags were used to secure ballot containers, that they find out who removed them, as well as who authorized the removal. The letter additionally requests information about how many ballots were related to the tags, what the serial numbers correspond with and which polling locations they came from.

“My client believes that each ballot box or bag can hold up to 2,500 ballots. Based on having 15 tags, that could mean that approximately 37,500 ballots have been tampered with,” the letter states.

Cox told The Gateway Pundit that they are attempting to go through the proper channels to get answers and hopes not to have to resort to a lawsuit.

Attachments

• 31F36A35-1E20-4DD1-BE62-CE8354CED858.jpg
    31F36A35-1E20-4DD1-BE62-CE8354CED858.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 37
  • D2EA0B36-5891-44A6-8ECB-C05853B4281A.jpg
    D2EA0B36-5891-44A6-8ECB-C05853B4281A.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 38
  • 05B357E1-0243-45C3-B60E-434BA1DF8A2F.jpeg
    05B357E1-0243-45C3-B60E-434BA1DF8A2F.jpeg
    34.1 KB · Views: 37

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Exclusive: Conservative Group ‘Bikers for Trump’ Submits Evidence of Broward County Ballot Tampering to Florida AG Pam Bondi
by Cassandra Fairbanks November 14, 2018

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...pering-to-florida-attorney-general-pam-bondi/

Chris Cox of Bikers for Trump had a lawyer submit a letter containing evidence of ballot tampering in Broward County to Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi.

Cox exclusively told The Gateway Pundit that if they do not receive a satisfactory response in a reasonable amount of time he is willing to file a lawsuit.

According to the letter sent by Cox’s lawyer Derek A. Schwartz, while outside the Broward Supervisor of Elections main office, Cox and other members of Bikers for Trump learned of twelve colored plastic zip tie tags that were each stamped with a seven digit serial code.

“The tags were discovered by other citizens on the ground near the loading dock area outside the BSOE building,” the letter explains. He then went on to provide the serial numbers and the color of the tags.

“It is my client’s understanding and belief that these tags may have been used by the BSOE to secure and seal ballot boxes and/or bags on the night of the election prior to transporting the ballots to the BSOE office. Based on where these tags were found, my client believes these tags were likely illegally removed from the ballot boxes and bags prior to being delivered to the BSOE’s office,” the letter continues.

Schwartz goes on to state that “if these tags were used to seal ballot boxes and bags and improperly removed, then the chain of custody of the ballots in the boxes and bags was broken and the ballots were subject to tampering and manipulation.”

It goes on to request that Bondi’s office immediately determine if any of the tags were used to secure ballot containers, that they find out who removed them, as well as who authorized the removal. The letter additionally requests information about how many ballots were related to the tags, what the serial numbers correspond with and which polling locations they came from.

“My client believes that each ballot box or bag can hold up to 2,500 ballots. Based on having 15 tags, that could mean that approximately 37,500 ballots have been tampered with,” the letter states.

Cox told The Gateway Pundit that they are attempting to go through the proper channels to get answers and hopes not to have to resort to a lawsuit.

I'm sure thee is an explanation. Always is. But, Legitimate?/Maybe. But, I doubt it.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Well, at any rate, I love Bikers for Trump. I think they are an awesome organization and would love to ride with those guys & gals anytime. My kind of people. :clap:

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Give me a fresh set of batteries for my cattle prod, and in an hour with Dr Brenda Snipes, and I will get you answers for every question you want to ask. :hammer:

Time to take the gloves off and beat the snot out of some people. :hammer:

Democrats, you can not live with them, but you can not shoot them either..

Regards, Kirk

Bamby

I hate to say this but what this is shaping up to prove is this.... Conservatives are just a bunch of loud mouthed pussies who will continually allow liberals to keep walking all over them.....:hammer::hammer:

241032_image.jpg

quote-it-s-not-the-people-who-vote-that-count-it-s-the-people-who-count-the-votes-joseph-stalin-63-97-72.jpg

Last edited: