• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Tucker Humane Society

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
so, is it running???

went back through your pics of the tucker, and saw it has steel fifth wheels, i think it has to be the last year Tucker used them, before switching to the aluminum style, again good find and sure glad you hauled it home.

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Plan to have running Sunday The more I look it over the better shape the running gear looks. Makes me wonder why the tracks pontoons would be removed and back cut?

. It looks like all it needs is tracks and pontoons . Next question is where do I find those ? I have 4 extra sprockets same vintage as my 69 442 I think will fit.

Guy with the 71 close hasent got back to me. Would love to find something same vintage as the 53. Open to suggestions.

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
Plan to have running Sunday The more I look it over the better shape the running gear looks. Makes me wonder why the tracks pontoons would be removed and back cut?

. It looks like all it needs is tracks and pontoons . Next question is where do I find those ? I have 4 extra sprockets same vintage as my 69 442 I think will fit.

Guy with the 71 close hasent got back to me. Would love to find something same vintage as the 53. Open to suggestions.

the correct pontoons have 5 bolt end plates and the drums are of the smaller diameter, also, they used the round bar grouser,with 3/4 inch roller, so, with that said, your spare parts off you 442 will not fit, now, you can put the lager diameter drums ( 6 bolt end plate style ) as long as they and the pontoons are a match.