• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

A Call From an Ex-Girlfriend

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
This morning I received a phone call from a gorgeous ex-girlfriend who called 'out-of-the-blue' to see if I was still around. We lost track of time, chatting about the wild, romantic times we used to enjoy together.

I couldn't believe it when she asked if I'd be interested in meeting up and rekindling a little of that "old magic." I was flabbergasted.

"I don't know if I could keep pace with you now," I said, "I'm a bit older and a bit grayer and balder than when you last saw me. Plus I don't really have the energy I used to have."

She just giggled and said she was sure I would "rise to the challenge" "Yeah." I said. "Just so long as you don't mind a man with a waistline that's a few inches wider these days! Not to mention my lack of muscle tone...stuff sagging, my teeth not as white and jowls like a Great Dane!

She laughed and told me to stop being so silly. She teased me, saying that tubby, gray-haired, older men were cute, and she was sure I would still be a great lover.

Then she giggled, "I've put on a few pounds myself!"

So I hung up on her!

Bannedjoe

Made me think of George Carlin's bachelor's dreaded phone call.

Ringggggggg.........

Hello?

Dave?

Yes, this is Dave, who's this?

Jane.

Jane who?

Jane. You met me at a party 6-8 weeks ago, and you said I was a real good sport!

Jane...Jane...Oh my God, Jane! How are you Jane?

Pregnant, and I'm going to jump out a window.

Say, you are a good sport, aren't you?