• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Built this little guy ourselves.

ravcosales

v0GCl22.jpg

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Nice lookin' tlr, but I'm surprised the site would accept that many pixels.
Mike

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Nice looking trailer.

Did you spray coat in a 2-part epoxy product like RhinoLiner or LineX? I only ask because the photo makes the paint finish look rough, it might just be the photo? But to me it looks like one of those types of products. If so that should protect it from all sorts stones and other debris.

ravcosales

Yes it's RhinoLiner. Good eye! We had to do that so that the trailer would last longer in our snowy area that gets overloaded with road salt :/.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Yes it's RhinoLiner. Good eye! We had to do that so that the trailer would last longer in our snowy area that gets overloaded with road salt :/.

I sprayed the underside and the inside lower 1/2 of my Snow Trac with a RhinoLiner type product. Protected the sprayed areas very well. I think you will be happy with the protection you get on your trailer. I was in a parking lot the other day and saw an entire Jeep that was sprayed ... and it looked great!