• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Liths Healthy Turkey Chili

Lithium

And Rusty actually likes it!!!! :wow:

Recipe:

2 pounds of ground turkey
1 package of McCormicks chili seasoning
1 15.5 oz can of white beans- rinsed
1 22oz can of Bushs Grillin' steakhouse beans
1 15oz can of stewed tomatoes
1 red pepper sliced
1 yellow pepper sliced

Directions:
1. Cook turkey and chili seasoning in skillet untill brown
2. Place turkey and all other ingredients in large crockpot. Cook on high for 4 hours.

1 cup serving has:
Calories- 170g
Carbs- 18g
Fiber- 3g
Protein 21g

Attachments

• 000_0001.jpg
    000_0001.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 91
  • 000_0002.jpg
    000_0002.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 88
  • 000_0006.jpg
    000_0006.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 86
  • 000_0003.jpg
    000_0003.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 82
  • 000_0004.jpg
    000_0004.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 81
  • 000_0005.jpg
    000_0005.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 86

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Looks good but you have to put up with stinky Rusty later!:whistling: That is about the only way I can eat ground turkey. If you ever have leftover turkey chop it up and use it for the meat. Much better than ground.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Lith, that looks so good, full of flavour and healthy!
I'm going to make it this week sometime. ;)
Copied and saved!
Thanks sweet girl :)

Lithium

Looks good but you have to put up with stinky Rusty later!:whistling: That is about the only way I can eat ground turkey. If you ever have leftover turkey chop it up and use it for the meat. Much better than ground.

Hate to tell ya muleman but since surgery I can 1- up rusty in that department....:whistling:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
We have been making turkey chili for awhile now, and we really like it. Your recipe looks really good.

tommu56

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
lith can you do the beans?
For my wife they are a NO NO just be carful with the beens and seeds type stuff.

tom

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm sorry to be so contrary but there is no way that I would put that in my mouth. Then again one of my friends says that I will eat food that shouldn't be called food and doesn't belong in any kitchen.

I guess that is why restaurants offer wide menu choices, different tastes for different people.