• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Gas Prices Drop Below $2

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
COLUMBUS, Ohio — The price of gasoline has dropped below $2 in at least one part of Ohio. According to GasBuddy.com, where consumers post prices they spot, a few stations in the Cincinnati suburbs were charging $1.99 for regular.
The daily survey from AAA and the Oil Price Information Service shows the current statewide average for regular is about $2.43, 25 cents less than last Monday.

Just one month ago, Ohioans were paying $3.69 a gallon, on average. Last year at this time, the average was about $2.87.
Gasoline prices have been sliding as oil prices have dropped to the lowest levels in almost a year and a-half. Markets worry about the potential for a severe global economic slowdown that would curb demand for fuel.
For information or gas prices in your area, check out:
AAA Oil Price Information
www.gaspricewatch.com
www.gasbuddy.com

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
$2.19 in Hutchinson, KS this morning according to the radio...

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I never thought we would ever see it this low again. :confused: I wonder how long it will stay down in this price range?
Food and other commodities that went up because of gas will not cut their prices anytime soon. It's a gamble they can't afford to take.

American Woman

Site Supporter
2.53, but it is still as high as 2.70 in some places with in a 45 mile radius as of yesterday...I'm scared to trust it. I'm just going to enjoy it while I can.:rolleyes:

Tractors4u

Site Supporter
$2.69 to $2.79 around here in north Alabama. I hope people don't start feeling comfortable and forget how we felt a few short months ago. We still need to "drill baby drill!".

Durwood RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
COLUMBUS, Ohio — The price of gasoline has dropped below $2 in at least one part of Ohio. According to GasBuddy.com, where consumers post prices they spot, a few stations in the Cincinnati suburbs were charging $1.99 for regular.
The daily survey from AAA and the Oil Price Information Service shows the current statewide average for regular is about $2.43, 25 cents less than last Monday.

Just one month ago, Ohioans were paying $3.69 a gallon, on average. Last year at this time, the average was about $2.87.
Gasoline prices have been sliding as oil prices have dropped to the lowest levels in almost a year and a-half. Markets worry about the potential for a severe global economic slowdown that would curb demand for fuel.
For information or gas prices in your area, check out:
AAA Oil Price Information
www.gaspricewatch.com
www.gasbuddy.com

I was listening to a Cincinnati station this morning when a lady called in and said it was $1.99....and she said the line was very long to get it too. $2.19 is the cheapest i saw it this afternoon as i was up around the Urbana/Belfontaine area on my way to Honda.

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
I'll drive over there to fill er up!!! :tongue: And I'll tow a trailer with a 100 gallon capacity with me! :thumb:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
well heres whats going on in the UK....at its peak i was paying £1.32 in the Dollar thats $2....but remember thats per Ltr not gallon.

I have just filled up this morning and it's now dropped to £0.96 thats $1.50.

Big drop will it go lower??

And BP have announced record profits in the UK.....for the same time as last year an increase of 148%.....Thieves.

Cowboyjg

Country Club Member
Site Supporter
$2.50 +/- in Kville with diesel around $3.30

Go up near the farm and it's $2.60 something and $3.79 or so for diesel.

Crazy if you ask me. I'm 130 miles from home and it's $.40/ gal more to feed the beast.