• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WHAT'S GOING ON AT THE TUCKER FACTORY

Jeffsno27

We have a new shop truck for the vintage department! This thing is sweet! I have only seen pictures of this and now I get to see it in real life. I will keep posting pictures as we clean it up and get it out on the snow it's going to be awesome!

IMG_1425.jpg

IMG_1426.jpg

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
Well it has a nice easy ramp to walk up and get i the doors!:clap:Looks pretty clean to me .Do

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
How does that tank steer? drum brakes on each side? its obviously a skid steer. I think it looks great just as it is !!:smile:Don

Cidertom

Chionophile
GOLD Site Supporter
Do you have info on how it was used? Only think I can come up with is a tow tug for trailered loads. I have seen a few places that have 500 Gallon propane tanks and diesel tanks on runners to pull to sites that need refilled in the the middle of snow season.

I call dibs if you decide to throwaway the bell placards.

Who has the hemi version? Is it for sale?

wakeupcall

GOLD Site Supporter
Great Job !! Those seats do look awesome, and pretty darn comfy. Great go see the proress on your machine. Keep on Tuckering !!

Jeffsno27

Two of 4 Model 743s, purchased by the Air Force in 1953, will be combined into one restored Classic Cat this spring. All remaining parts after restoration is complete will be sold individually. Call Clyde for details.
DSC00746.jpg

DSC00745.jpg

DSC00742.jpg

3.JPG

2.jpg

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Tomorrow morning (Dec. 30) at 6:00 - 9:00 PST on CMT television they will have the top 20 song count down for 2018. During the first hour there is a New Tucker at one of the military bases in Alaska. The show is a USO tribute. If you do not like country music, you have no business driving a snow cat. Get over it and get perconverted.

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Bump for more classic content?
classic content is cool. My opinion is most folks here, monkey around with all the generations of tucker product. any and all *on-goings* of Tucker inc are appreciated.
Over the snow is a pretty small niche. and the nut jobs that operate collect and molest these products are even nuttier. brand loyalty stems from a deep emotion that gets planted somehow some way in the psyche and blooms from there. Drop a dana 110 carrier and track next to a 700 series pontoon for me. I have both in my life and i feel your base would like to see just how massive over the snow has become. Kind of like parking a International scout next to a current production Jeep. It is truly mind blowing how the JEEP has grown over the years.

Mother Tucker

GOLD Site Supporter
classic content is cool. My opinion is most folks here, monkey around with all the generations of tucker product. any and all *on-goings* of Tucker inc are appreciated.
Over the snow is a pretty small niche. and the nut jobs that operate collect and molest these products are even nuttier. brand loyalty stems from a deep emotion that gets planted somehow some way in the psyche and blooms from there. Drop a dana 110 carrier and track next to a 700 series pontoon for me. I have both in my life and i feel your base would like to see just how massive over the snow has become. Kind of like parking a International scout next to a current production Jeep. It is truly mind blowing how the JEEP has grown over the years.
I would take the Scout.